Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Who interested in Jeep Show (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/who-interested-in-jeep-show-56189.html)

Jeeper2 07-24-2010 11:50 PM

Who interested in Jeep Show

There are alot of great weekly car shows here in Illinois but nothing for jeeps only, Im looking to see who is interested in having a jeep show each week or once a month in local area, The idea would be that only jeeps show up and hang out like a regular car show.

looking to do this in the joliet,IL area.

let me know
Thanks

chucky cheese 07-25-2010 07:00 AM

Have you ever been to a jeep show? It's always one upmanship. The jeeps start getting lifted higher and higher. Then the tires bigger and bigger. Then bling is added. Then when nothing else can be done to the jeep to draw attention the real action starts. The jeep women start geeting butts,boobs,faces lifted. Then the boobs start getting bigger and bigger. Then the bling is added. Then it doesn't stop there the men seart to fancy up with muscles,crazy haircuts and bling. Next thing you know everybody looks like Mr. T and Kim Kardasian. You end up hanging with a bunch of boobs and a$$es driving things that look like turkish bazzars!
I have never been to one but it sounds interesting along with my vivid imagination.

catITguy 07-25-2010 07:45 AM

I dont know about the weekly/monthly frequency, but I could definitely be interested in one or two a year. Joliet is about 90mins from home for me.

harleyharv 07-25-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chucky cheese (Post 700189)
Have you ever been to a jeep show? It's always one upmanship. The jeeps start getting lifted higher and higher. Then the tires bigger and bigger. Then bling is added. Then when nothing else can be done to the jeep to draw attention the real action starts. The jeep women start geeting butts,boobs,faces lifted. Then the boobs start getting bigger and bigger. Then the bling is added. Then it doesn't stop there the men seart to fancy up with muscles,crazy haircuts and bling. Next thing you know everybody looks like Mr. T and Kim Kardasian. You end up hanging with a bunch of boobs and a$$es driving things that look like turkish bazzars!
I have never been to one but it sounds interesting along with my vivid imagination.

I dont think I could fit in with that croud??? :(

BTW....nice imagination! ;)

Jeeper2 07-27-2010 09:29 AM

I know there are some jeep clubs around here in Chicago area that i can contact to help get something set up. I have only been to the 4wd parts jamboree in Ohio and it was fun. Lots of ideas to use on own jeep.

StinkyMud 07-27-2010 09:37 AM

I'M IN!!!! I'm up in Roselle IL. About an hour away. I Wheel down in Braidwood every couple of weeks with my buds. Say when and where.

TerrorJ2001 07-27-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

lancetkenyon 07-27-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

In!!! Thanks for the chance.

GrassKicker 07-27-2010 10:47 AM

Damn Chucky!! Breathe in and Breathe out! Calm down everything will be OK.
That is hillarious

Elwood 07-27-2010 02:03 PM

I would be interested in one or two a year.

BTW Chucky, are mullets involved? If so, count me in!!

biffman 07-27-2010 02:10 PM

Oh, I thought this was who would be interested in a Peep Show. Never mind.