Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   Moab Video (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/moab-video-56320.html)

Geoff@Bestop 07-26-2010 01:44 PM

Moab Video

We were out in Moab in June and had time to shoot this little video.
There's some great scenery.

The idea was to show a different view of Moab. If you go by most of the videos on YouTube, you'd think that Moab was nothing but giant rock piles and Jeeps rolling over. I wanted to show that it's also a great place to enjoy the view with a stock Wrangler.

YouTube - Bestop on the trail in Moab

clear lake jeepn 07-26-2010 02:27 PM

Swweeeeeetttttt

mrcarcrazy 07-26-2010 02:40 PM

wanna trade jobs?

I was waiting for indiana jones to jump out throughout that video

JeepFrogger 07-26-2010 02:40 PM

Luv it! Obviously I'm in Central Fl so not knowing much about this lovelee place, can one camp here overnight?...luv red sands...one thing whom ever edited the sound for the vid broke the ice with a star wars tune, *(Geoff, I'am your father)* lol...I truly enjoyed it! there might be a purchase in the near future for my '87 hardware n soft top from Bestop after the nice showcase in this vid :punk: thanks for the share :wavey:

doclouie 07-26-2010 02:49 PM

I love Moab. I wanted to head down there, but right now it is too dang hot. I guess I will have to wait until September.

AzTJ 07-26-2010 05:01 PM

Awesome vid Geoff, I loved it. :punk:

whiteyj 07-26-2010 05:43 PM

Goeff, A very nice piece. Makes you just want to load up and go.

So let me get this straight....you get paid for this plus they give you the toys to play with? You sales & marketing guys kill me! :D

Geoff@Bestop 07-26-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteyj (Post 701833)
Goeff, A very nice piece. Makes you just want to load up and go.

So let me get this straight....you get paid for this plus they give you the toys to play with? You sales & marketing guys kill me! :D

I'm going to do a video with the UTVs next. Evidently people are buying those again. :cool:

So a couple week days at the sand dunes with a Razr and a Mule.

Wally Meyers 07-27-2010 07:55 AM

:appl:

Weed Hopper 07-27-2010 08:12 PM

Very nice. I got to go there. Looks like a lot of cool spots to take photos. Thanks Geoff.

baja 07-28-2010 03:09 PM

Next time you post one of these,I'm gonna make popcorn before I click on it!Thanks Geoff.

HyperBuzzin 07-29-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff@Bestop (Post 702186)
I'm going to do a video with the UTVs next. Evidently people are buying those again. :cool:

So a couple week days at the sand dunes with a Razr and a Mule.

Geoff, nice vid, but you stay in the comforts of a nice air conditioned office and I'll step up to suffer from the heat and sun for that next vid!!
I mean, really, you shouldn't have to do something like that. Relax, take in a couple hours of checking out the forum, and I'll do all the hard work!
OK?