Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   first trash in jeep (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/first-trash-in-jeep-59422.html)

bobjenkins 08-24-2010 10:26 PM

first trash in jeep
 
Yes today was my first trash thrown into my jeep. If I see you again Im running you down. Ive got your fingerprints


Who elses walked up to see trash in your jecp

RatherBNarizona 08-24-2010 10:45 PM

they know better

*cocks shotgun*
but seriously, most of my neighbors look out for each other, and know that I work for a weapons company lol

toshpate 08-24-2010 10:45 PM

Had an empty condom box thrown in

harwa004 08-24-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toshpate (Post 740926)
Had an empty condom box thrown in


Oh no--hope they didn't bend over the hood to use it!

schnutzy 08-24-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwa004 (Post 740947)
Oh no--hope they didn't bend over the hood to use it!

yeah... bout that..... it wasnt my idea.....

Jammy-Jeep 08-24-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toshpate
Had an empty condom box thrown in

Hey, it wasn't empty, I'm sure there was at least one left in that box. Lol

turdhurdler 08-24-2010 11:45 PM

Found a couple of candy wrappers when I came out of the grocery store.

Jeff

Jammy-Jeep 08-25-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins
Yes today was my first trash thrown into my jeep. If I see you again Im running you down. Ive got your fingerprints

Who elses walked up to see trash in your jecp

Dude, running him down is so not cool. why not follow him home and take an almighty dump on the roof of his ride, preferable after a night of spicy Mexican food. Lol

Uranus 08-25-2010 01:13 AM

I had an empty wrapper of "GU" in mine last month.

David Lucas 08-25-2010 05:03 PM

Be thankful if that's all you've got to worry about. I've got a former 'friend' who has tried to slash my tires recently. He's mad at me 'cause i banned him from both my Jeeps, FOR LIFE. (it was justified)

fortunately he was drunk and stoned off his gourd. i grabbed my 1-1/4 inch wrench and chased him off. He hasn't come around here since.

Jma20a 08-25-2010 05:26 PM

i had some sob toss his still lit cigarette in my jeep right out side the bar i was in, im glad i go there 4 times a week and know all the bouncers. the bouncer grabbed him made him pick up the cigarette and than tossed him out into the street and ended up getting arrested for drunk in public as he was stumbling to his car.

Schmo 08-25-2010 05:29 PM

There was a thread not too long ago about somebody peeing in one of our member's Jeep . . . just be happy it was just some trash and not something worse. I'd be nervous having a Jeep without a garage hearing about all the thefts, vandalism, etc going on. Bastards &%$#ing Bastards.

Schmo 08-25-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jma20a (Post 741999)
i had some sob toss his still lit cigarette in my jeep right out side the bar i was in, im glad i go there 4 times a week and know all the bouncers. the bouncer grabbed him made him pick up the cigarette and than tossed him out into the street and ended up getting arrested for drunk in public as he was stumbling to his car.

Ahhh sweet justice!!!

Jp90Talon 08-25-2010 05:37 PM

My fav was the day some idiot in a Honda civic managed to flick the remainder of his joint out his window thus landing on my pass floor mat when I was stopped at a stop sign and my top and doors we re off. I swear it flew in the driver side, right past me and landed on the pass side.

Schmo 08-25-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jp90Talon (Post 742010)
My fav was the day some idiot in a Honda civic managed to flick the remainder of his joint out his window thus landing on my pass floor mat when I was stopped at a stop sign and my top and doors we re off. I swear it flew in the driver side, right past me and landed on the pass side.

What's wrong with that . . . puff puff give . . . so his aim isn't all that great . . . give the guy a break . . . he was probably high:blunt: The appropriate response is to give it a couple of puffs and pass it back at the next stop.:punk:

Or was this the story that you told the cop . . . "I swear officer, it's not mine . . . some guy in a Honda flung it in here . . . really" :D

VVCG33 08-25-2010 06:29 PM

I always have bottles and wrappers thrown in there. It's just people who think you shouldn't have anything they don't and are jealous...

redneckpilot 08-27-2010 01:46 PM

I've gotten soda cans in the jeep, but my truck... I've gotten lots of strange things in the bed of the truck. Thankfully no condoms though.

Walkingstick 08-27-2010 03:09 PM

A hobo pissed in my Jeep before

domeshots 08-27-2010 03:15 PM

if i had a nickel for every beer can stuffed in between spare and tailgate

Kspike 08-27-2010 11:48 PM

Went to work topless today. Went outside at break and some a-hole stuka a used piece of chewing gum on the passenger seat. A couple of hours in the sun and it was liquified and spread to a couple of different spots. Had to wait till I got home and harrden it up with ice and scrub like he'll! I don't know where that person's mouth has been......

Coyote_94YJ 08-27-2010 11:58 PM

Boy if I ever catch someone messing with my jeep, his face is going to bounce off the concrete. I've got zero tolerance for that crap.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 PM.