Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Connecticut Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f92/)
-   -   Anyone in the Northeast going to the Fall Crawl in a few weeks? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f92/anyone-in-the-northeast-going-to-the-fall-crawl-in-a-few-weeks-60093.html)

Jp90Talon 08-30-2010 06:54 PM

Anyone in the Northeast going to the Fall Crawl in a few weeks?

Just wondering if anyone is signed up for this years NEA Fall Crawl coming up?

G-Pur 08-30-2010 08:12 PM

Don't know anything about it. Details?

pakman55 08-30-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Pur (Post 750789)
Don't know anything about it. Details?

x2

G-Pur 08-30-2010 08:18 PM

Just looked it up. It looks awesome, but registration deadline was August 22. Now I'm sad.

pakman55 08-30-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Pur (Post 750805)
Just looked it up. It looks awesome, but registration deadline was August 22. Now I'm sad.

x2. :(

Jp90Talon 08-30-2010 08:43 PM

Well it is sponsored by the Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs and you have to be a member of a club that is associated with them to participate. (another perk of joining a sanctioned off-road club) But it is a full weekend of off roading (they offer about 16 trails each day ranging from stock to full all out buggies. Best part unlike the Jeep jamborees its only $50 a person and includes the banquet, camp spot, and T-shirt.

pakman55 08-30-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jp90Talon (Post 750846)
Well it is sponsored by the Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs and you have to be a member of a club that is associated with them to participate. (another perk of joining a sanctioned off-road club) But it is a full weekend of off roading (they offer about 16 trails each day ranging from stock to full all out buggies. Best part unlike the Jeep jamborees its only $50 a person and includes the banquet, camp spot, and T-shirt.

I'm working my magic on NEJeeps :)

DaveRubino 10-13-2010 09:54 PM

Does anyone know how to find other groups that plan and schedule events on trails in CT. I am a member of Jonfund and they do have some things going on, but there has to be other stuff happening. I tried a few other sites and forums but they are either dead or have empty calendars.

I am new to jeeping, but my YJ is coming along and I want to start building some experience to be ready for next spring.

Tired of being a newb

Jp90Talon 10-13-2010 10:07 PM

Check out Northeastjeep.org You have to remember that most clubs have 2 sides to their forums. One side that the general public can see and another side for members to access. Its on the members side that you will find all the info on trail rides, wrenchfests and so on. We just had a 3 day weekend filled with camping and wheeling and have another towards the end of the month. Just shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

jeepcrawl 08-14-2012 04:56 AM

try exploringnh ,i have runs each month in NH

riotsnclowns 08-28-2012 03:12 PM

What is all this talk of clubs?

I haven't really heard much on the subject so I'm curious to find out what joining these clubs entail. I'm pretty new in the community but I'm looking to get deeper into as quickly as I can.