Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   Exploring New Hampshire Meet and Greet Roll Call (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/exploring-new-hampshire-meet-and-greet-roll-call-60879.html)

pakman55 09-06-2010 08:34 PM

Exploring New Hampshire Meet and Greet Roll Call
 
Howdy folks.

Well I'm planning a small meet and great for the weekend of the 18th and 19th. We plan on hitting as many class 6 roads as we can. We will meet at some point Saturday (some of us plan to camp the night up north) and we you can also have a meeting spot for the Sunday. These trails should be good for stockers and up :)

RSVP in this style:


Pearson
97 Wrangler TJ
W. Newbury, MA
Camper

Vaultzz 09-07-2010 04:11 AM

Dave
00 Cherokee XJ & 89 Wrangler YJ
Quakertown, PA
Camper
:D

Ageless Stranger 09-07-2010 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pakman55 (Post 760927)
Howdy folks.

Well I'm planning a small meet and great for the weekend of the 18th and 19th. We plan on hitting as many class 6 roads as we can. We will meet at some point Saturday (some of us plan to camp the night up north) and we you can also have a meeting spot for the Sunday. These trails should be good for stockers and up :)

RSVP in this style:


Pearson
97 Wrangler TJ
W. Newbury, MA
Camper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaultzz (Post 761373)
Dave
00 Cherokee XJ & 89 Wrangler YJ
Quakertown, PA
Camper
:D

You broke the format of response. He did not give smileys as an option! :bottom:





:D

GREEN-MACHINE 09-07-2010 09:55 AM

stephan
10 mountian
roadolph ma
day tripper

Vaultzz 09-08-2010 07:48 PM

Pearson
97 Wrangler TJ
W. Newbury, MA
Camper

Dave
00 Cherokee XJ & 89 Wrangler YJ
Quakertown, PA
Camper

Stephan
10 Wrangler JK
roadolph ma
day tripper

C'mon, wheres the rest of ya? :D

burton629 09-08-2010 08:04 PM

off topic but is there any chance something like this will happen nxt summer?
I havnt had a chance to explore the NH area and would very much like to.

pakman55 09-08-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burton629 (Post 764022)
off topic but is there any chance something like this will happen nxt summer?
I havnt had a chance to explore the NH area and would very much like to.

I'll be around :)

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 06:34 PM

So then is it just the 3 of us?

nastyrider17 09-10-2010 06:50 PM

Just found this thread. I should be able to go if nothing else breaks on my jeep before it.

Christian H.
2000 Wrangler TJ
Bedford, NH
Camper

G-Pur 09-10-2010 06:53 PM

Jarret F.
2001 TJ
Lowell, MA
Day Tripper

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 06:54 PM

Pearson
97 Wrangler TJ
W. Newbury, MA
Camper

Dave
00 Cherokee XJ & 89 Wrangler YJ
Quakertown, PA
Camper

Stephan
10 Wrangler JK
roadolph ma
day tripper

Christian H.
2000 Wrangler TJ
Bedford, NH
Camper

Jarret F.
2001 Wrangler TJ
Lowell, MA
Day Tripper


Wooh! Now I think we're all going to be meeting at Pakman's house, but I'm not sure.

Get on here Pearson and explain the Details! :D

pakman55 09-10-2010 06:59 PM

I'm going to be at my dad's that weekend, so West Newbury, MA. For the first day, we should meet at The Loop (we will be taking 93 to the 3-4 wheeling spots we have planned) Anybody is welcome to meet at my house though just PM me. For the second day, when we go to Barrington, we can meet at my house. Vaultzz, what time do you think you will get on Saturday?

mowbizz 09-10-2010 07:00 PM

Would have climbed on board but I have 2 band gigs on Saturday...maybe next time?

pakman55 09-10-2010 07:00 PM

Come Sunday :)

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pakman55 (Post 766800)
I'm going to be at my dad's that weekend, so West Newbury, MA. For the first day, we should meet at The Loop (we will be taking 93 to the 3-4 wheeling spots we have planned) Anybody is welcome to meet at my house though just PM me. For the second day, when we go to Barrington, we can meet at my house. Vaultzz, what time do you think you will get on Saturday?

What time will we be going out saturday? I can be there whenever

pakman55 09-10-2010 07:05 PM

I'd like to leave here maybe around 10 or 11...I'm PMing you adress so you can figure the time out.

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 07:07 PM

I'm gonna try and wire up my push button start by friday :D

nastyrider17 09-10-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaultzz (Post 766818)
I'm gonna try and wire up my push button start by friday :D

Turning a key is too much work for you? :flipoff:

If I buy this CB and antenna would I be able to just wire it up and use it, or do I need other stuff?

Quadratec Exclusive UNIDEN PRO - Uniden Pro 510XL 40 Channel Compact Mobile CB Radio - Quadratec
Cobra Electronics HG-A 1500 - COBRA CB RADIO 37IN MAGNT BASE ANTENNA - Quadratec

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nastyrider17 (Post 766824)
Turning a key is too much work for you? :flipoff:

If I buy this CB and antenna would I be able to just wire it up and use it, or do I need other stuff?

No my key is bent and the lock is starting to jamb :p

And all the CB should need is battery power and a good grounded antenna

nastyrider17 09-10-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaultzz (Post 766832)
No my key is bent and the lock is starting to jamb :p

And all the CB should need is battery power and a good grounded antenna

So no key at all? :eek:

Could I just hook it up to the jeeps battery?

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nastyrider17 (Post 766835)
So no key at all? :eek:

Could I just hook it up to the jeeps battery?

No I have the key for now, but I'll wire up a kill switch and a secret ignition thing you have to do before it works :D

my uncle has 3 CB's in his trucks and they're just run off the battery and not grounded. I think it depends on the CB (there should be instructions in the box) just don't forget to put a fuse between the battery and CB

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 07:19 PM

Oh and I'm 6.5 hours and 343 miles from your house pak

pakman55 09-10-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaultzz (Post 766852)
Oh and I'm 6.5 hours and 343 miles from your house pak

So you want to leave a little later? We can do the closer one Saturday and the big one on Sunday.

pakman55 09-10-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaultzz (Post 766844)
No I have the key for now, but I'll wire up a kill switch and a secret ignition thing you have to do before it works :D

my uncle has 3 CB's in his trucks and they're just run off the battery and not grounded. I think it depends on the CB (there should be instructions in the box) just don't forget to put a fuse between the battery and CB

We are doing my CB that weekend anyways...We can do urs too.

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 07:26 PM

I don't have a CB :( and I can be there at 9 am no problem

pakman55 09-10-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaultzz (Post 766873)
I don't have a CB :( and I can be there at 9 am no problem

You should get a handheld. And coooooool.

GREEN-MACHINE 09-10-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaultzz (Post 766873)
I don't have a CB :( and I can be there at 9 am no problem

what rout are you taking. you might drive through my town. we could convoy up.

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GREEN-MACHINE (Post 766920)
what rout are you taking. you might drive through my town. we could convoy up.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...85&ie=UTF8&z=8

GREEN-MACHINE 09-10-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaultzz (Post 766935)

i could meet you at rt 2 and 495.

Vaultzz 09-10-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GREEN-MACHINE (Post 766949)
i could meet you at rt 2 and 495.

Quakertown, PA 18951 to West Newbury, MA 01985 - Google Maps

Meet at fay park?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 AM.