Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   JPFreek Adventure Magazine to consider a 'Print' Version (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/jpfreek-adventure-magazine-to-consider-a-print-version-6090.html)

txoutdoorx4 02-20-2007 03:54 PM

JPFreek Adventure Magazine to consider a 'Print' Version

Hey everyone! JPFreek Adventure Magazine will be releasing its 'One Year Anniversary' issue in early April and as we continue to grow, we are considering the possibility of becoming a 'print' publication in early 2008 with the idea of making it a quarterly publication, rather than bi-monthly, and the availability of an enhanced PDF version of the magazine that will include amazing video and audio content (something that no magazine has ever offered). The print version will also be a super high-quality publication, as far as the print quality and stock paper that will be used, and it will have new and broad-ranging content for all Jeepers and Adventurers. We would like YOUR input as to whether this is something that would interest you as a reader so if you wouldn't mind sending us your feedback, including whether you would consider purchasing the magazine once all new content, etc goes into print (the mag will be b/w 64-78 pages), we would greatly appreciate it. The first 100 responses will receive a JPFreek sticker so send a response (with your mailing address) and let us know what you think.

Thanks for all your support of JPFreek Adventure Magazine. We couldn't do this without you, our readers.

Take care, and happy Jeepin'!

amerijeep 02-20-2007 04:45 PM

A print version sounds awesome to me. I'm a big fan of the mag. Where should I send a response? I could always use another JPFreek decal. I bought one and would love to place the other style decal on the old YJ.

I'm gonna need those JPFreek decals anyway. It'll look better when you guys put my jeep on the cover of the very first issue in print. I hope yall like nearly stock YJs....

Thanks for a much better magazine than the popular off-the-rack one. The jeep lifestyle angle is really cool.

tiny terror 02-20-2007 07:12 PM

I'd love a print subscription.

amy 02-20-2007 07:39 PM

A print version would be great! We could take JPFreek along with us.

kg4kpg 02-20-2007 09:53 PM

It won't let me vote. Print, no pdf.

MouthfulOfGrass 02-23-2007 08:05 AM

I need to read the 2nd issue that I have before I can give a worthwhile opinion. If I had to base my decision by the first issue that I had read, then I would say -why bother- but I don't want to shortchange the magazine by basing this on reading one issue.

But, I would rather read a magazine on paper, than on a computer screen. I would be more likely to buy it if it were in print.

whiteyj 02-23-2007 08:55 AM

A print version would be great.

txoutdoorx4 09-12-2007 12:25 PM

I don't think your post has anything relevant to our thread.

Scout 09-12-2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPFreek1 (Post 135112)
I don't think your post has anything relevant to our thread.

Sorry Frank. We'll get it cleaned up.

1BLKJP 09-12-2007 04:45 PM

Sorry for that fella's. Random place for spam to show up. It's been deleted and TCO.

MCG 09-14-2007 02:43 PM

Print!!!!

MouthfulOfGrass 09-14-2007 03:04 PM

I hate when something shows up and is deleted before I see it, I feel so left out.

HkdOnJP 09-18-2007 02:17 PM

me to^ I would love print version because ic an take it evrywhere and its hard for me to read stuff online.

sgnellett 09-19-2007 02:47 PM

The voting appears to be locked, but I want to get in on the conversation, cuz I'd love one of those cool JPFreak stickers!

Yeah, I'm inclined to vote for the print version primarily, although the enhanced PDF might be a pretty cool perk for subscribers, available from your website, something like that? Just a suggestion, not quite sure what you had in mind there...

1BLKJP 09-19-2007 04:52 PM

Poll is back open.

HkdOnJP 09-20-2007 12:33 PM

Still wont let me vote? But id prefer print version. Oh and i like stickers tooo.

lost 09-25-2007 06:07 PM

I think a print version would be great.
There really isnt any printed 4x4/jeep magazines out now that I really like but from the issues on your site I think a printed magazine should do good.
also, what price range are you looking at for a yearly subscription?