4th Annual Toys for Tots - Interlake, IN
Grabbed this info off of a facebook event invitation. Didn't see anything in this forum about this event so I thought I'd pass it along.
November 6 · 8:00am - 4:00pm
Location Interlake (Lynnville, IN)
Screaming Eagles Off Road
Lincoln County Trail Riders and BoonieRiders.org
proudly present the 4th Annual "Toys for Tots" event.
Bring a NEW, unwrapped toy WITH receipt of atleast $15(OR bring $15) per 4wd/ATV and you can ride FREE all day.
...Rain or Shine.
This is not put on by Screaming Eagles Off Road, we just support it. I highly recommend end going, the last 3 years have been a blast. There's always good turn out, and you get to meet lot of people from our area with the same interest.
The RTI ramp is there every year, so get up there to measure your flex!
Directions from Evansville/USI(message me if you are coming from somewhere else and I'll get you squared away)
- Get on eastbound Lloyd.
- Head east until you get to 164.
- Turn onto North 164 .
- Take 164 north until you get to the Louisville/I-64 exit.
- Take I-64 until exit 39
- When you get to the stop sign at the top of the exit, take a left.
- You will come to a 4-way stop(gas station at upper right, pressure/ car wash to immediate right). Take a right at this 4 way stop.
- Drive a few miles and there will be a gravel road going up a hill on your left. There should also be some 'Toys for Tots' signs I would assume. Welcome to Interlake.
- Drive down the gravel road until you come to a check in area, they'll fill you in from there.
If you would like an updated map of the trails, I have the most recent version saved as a PDF in my email, I would be glad to forward it to anyone who would like a copy. Who knows how good of one, if any, will be passed out.
on campus crew: plan on meeting in the parking lot infront of the HP. We will LEAVE at 7:30am(right by the round-about onto the Lloyd)
"on the way" crew: meet at best buy. the on campus crew will pull in to meet up around 7:50. we will depart best buy at 8:00am. you can fuel up right there or wait unil we take exit 39.
"meet us there" crew: the goal is to be pulling in right around 9:00am, im sure someone will forget a lunch or need something from the gas station when we get there. if you have a CB, channel 7 is the plan for now...im sure someone else will be using it when we get there...write down my cell phone from the top of this page. meet up with us whenever possible.
1. Toy/receipt(or $15)
3. Fuel up
4. Whatever tools you might need
5. Sweatshirt/sockhat- normally cold in the morning
6. There is an air pump at the gas station if you decide to air down(i have a few deflators).
7. There is a pressure wash station right after you exit the property so you can clean up before it dries(easiest!)
DNR: Interlake Property
Here's a video I found on YouTube from Interlake showing footage of a local group's outing back in May. This video was posted to YouTube by RecycledTeen, who is a member of this forum but I did not find any of his posts so I'm not sure he is currently active on this forum. The video shows action on one of my personal favorite trails, trail #5.
(You'll have to watch the video on YouTube's site)
YouTube - BlueGrass 4x4 at Interlake Lynnville, IN 05.15.10
This is a good charity and should be a really fun time. You all should try to make it out if you can. If you'd like, PM me your facebook name and I'll send you the facebook event invite.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 PM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.