Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   Rausch Creek Trail Run September 17th-19 (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/rausch-creek-trail-run-september-17th-19-a-60972.html)

07JeepXK 09-07-2010 06:18 PM

Rausch Creek Trail Run September 17th-19
 
A bunch of us are headed to Rausch Creek the weekend of Sept. 17-19th if anyone is interested in tagging along. We plan on arriving Friday night and camping there until Sunday. Early Saturday morning we will register and hit the trails all day. Sunday we will mostlikey wheel until after lunch and then head towards home. There will be many different vehicles attending. Everyone is welcome. Sorry for the late notice. Let me know!

Here is the website for Rausch Creek:

Rausch Creek Off Road Park

Vaultzz 09-07-2010 06:19 PM

I'd go but I'll be off roading in NH those days :rofl:

Next time bud! :punk:

07JeepXK 09-08-2010 06:54 AM

Sounds good.

I forgot to mention but we will be on mostly blue trails and a few black for the bigger lifted vehicles.

jgano23 09-08-2010 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07JeepXK (Post 762300)
A bunch of us are headed to Rausch Creek the weekend of Sept. 17-19th if anyone is interested in tagging along. We plan on arriving Friday night and camping there until Sunday. Early Saturday morning we will register and hit the trails all day. Sunday we will mostlikey wheel until after lunch and then head towards home. There will be many different vehicles attending. Everyone is welcome. Sorry for the late notice. Let me know!

Here is the website for Rausch Creek:

Rausch Creek Off Road Park

well, it's about damn time you showed back up here :D. how have you been? moist? :p

KBR97 09-08-2010 07:36 AM

Might have to make it up. I was planning on going the last weekend of the month.

HotTinRoof 09-08-2010 08:21 AM

I've got Warrior Dash that weekend. Quite a drive too from MA... ER - I mean tow back home when I break something. :eek: :D

07JeepXK 09-08-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 762978)
well, it's about damn time you showed back up here :D. how have you been? moist? :p

Yeah it's been a while since I have been over here. Figured I'd stop by and put out the invite! I have been feening to go to Rausch Creek lately. I hear its going to be moist there next weekend...lol
As for me, i'm doing good. Been busy lately with the Army.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBR97 (Post 763026)
Might have to make it up. I was planning on going the last weekend of the month.

That would be awsome if you could make it.

tbalfour 09-11-2010 08:04 AM

Hey there. Kinda new to this and recently got a new Wrangler. I am located in Northern NJ, and there's not much nearby as far as good places to off road. Would it be okay if a rookie attended this with you next Saturday?

Thanks!

07JeepXK 09-12-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbalfour (Post 767562)
Hey there. Kinda new to this and recently got a new Wrangler. I am located in Northern NJ, and there's not much nearby as far as good places to off road. Would it be okay if a rookie attended this with you next Saturday?

Thanks!

That would definately be ok! Everyone is welcome. What are the specs on your Wrangler?

tbalfour 09-12-2010 11:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 07JeepXK

That would definately be ok! Everyone is welcome. What are the specs on your Wrangler?

Thanks! It's a 2 door sport, soft and hard top, auto trans(so it's easier for my 16 yo daughter to drive), 3.73 rear w/ trace-loc limited slip, p255/75r17 on/off road tires, and recently added smitty built rock crawler rails.

07JeepXK 09-12-2010 01:40 PM

Awsome rig! Looks like we will see you on Friday.

tbalfour 09-12-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07JeepXK
Awsome rig! Looks like we will see you on Friday.

It looks like we won't be able to get there until Saturday morning. What time do you get started in the morning?

07JeepXK 09-12-2010 07:39 PM

That's fine if you cant make it there until Saturday. We usually register right at 8am when the office opens and within the hour we are out on the trails. But if you cant make it until after then we could always come back and meet you.

KBR97 09-12-2010 09:49 PM

See you all next time...funds are running low for the next week or so.

07JeepXK 09-13-2010 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBR97 (Post 769797)
See you all next time...funds are running low for the next week or so.

Not a problem. See you next time.

KBR97 09-13-2010 07:55 AM

Are you guys gonna wheel through the winter at all?

07JeepXK 09-13-2010 03:35 PM

Yeah, were definately going to hit up Rausch Creek for some snow wheelin!

snobrder540 09-13-2010 04:19 PM

good possibility i might be up for coming on sat. i have a reception to attend in harrisburg that night so as long as i can wheel in my suit jacket i'll try to come for part of the day

Hubdeep 09-13-2010 06:56 PM

What level trails are you guys thinking on running?

07JeepXK 09-13-2010 07:11 PM

Mostly blue trails and a few blacks. Im limited to the trails I can go on due to lack of lift. Shawn and Henry plan on doing a few reds I believe.

07JeepXK 09-15-2010 03:51 PM

2 more days! Anyone else interested?

tbalfour 09-15-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07JeepXK
That's fine if you cant make it there until Saturday. We usually register right at 8am when the office opens and within the hour we are out on the trails. But if you cant make it until after then we could always come back and meet you.

I expect that we should arrive between 8:30 & 8:45 Saturday morning. Btw..my name is Ted.

Thanks!

07JeepXK 09-15-2010 09:19 PM

Sounds good. My name is Adam. Just look for my Jeep Commander. It will mostlikely be the only one at Rausch Creek. Or look for a huge lifted black FJ Cruiser.

Hubdeep 09-16-2010 06:28 PM

We'll be there. Camo YJ and a Black CJ/YJ:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...9/DSC_0088.jpg

walker111 09-20-2010 08:16 AM

Anyone get any pics fromt this trip?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.