Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   Off-Topic (
-   -   Have yall noticed how quiet? (

amerijeep 02-20-2007 11:28 PM

Have yall noticed how quiet?
Texapple, Amy, Tiny Terror, and Sportsgal501 are all off the forum tonight.

Sure is quiet...

Texapple 02-20-2007 11:32 PM

just got home from the club meeting, made a haul on magazine donations :D :D

amerijeep 02-20-2007 11:49 PM

Nice. I sent you a 33 pound box of magazines today. You should get them sometime soon. Have you got addresses to send to? I was thinking you had a few...

I tried to call you today to talk about the mag drive, but you must have me blocked....

How was the meeting? You always have good stories after a meeting.

amy 02-21-2007 12:04 AM

Just got the kids to bed.
What'cha wanna talk about? Or were you saying it's a good thing when we're all gone, Amerijeep?

amerijeep 02-21-2007 12:07 AM

I missed yall. It's not the same without yall.

How are things in the world of Amy and Skeeter?

amy 02-21-2007 12:14 AM

Slowly getting better.
My lil guy and I went off roadin' today. The sun was shining, the temp was above freezing and we found a bunch of mud to play in. Came home and washed the jeep then put a WF sticker on my windshield. It was a good day. :D

How are you doin tonight?

amerijeep 02-21-2007 12:32 AM

I'm doin' pretty well.

It's been kinda odd for me today. I had some wire loom in my jeep that I was goin'to use to clean up some wiring. Well, the stuff is gone. No surprise, because I never lock my jeep. Luckily, I have never had anything come up missin'.

The weird part is that I have several items that would be much more inviting to a thief in there, but none of that stuff was touched. Stuff like an IPod, a bayonet, binoculars, pilots jacket, tools, etc.

I know it was there and that someone took it. It just seems crazy.

amy 02-21-2007 12:43 AM

Maybe they needed to wire something? It's still too bad they took it.

What does the bayonet go to?

skeeter 02-21-2007 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by amy (Post 56806)
What does the bayonet go to?

Oooh ahhh sharp pokey things!!! yep, that's my wife

Sorry ya lost your wire loom but glad ya didn't lose anything more important. I hate theives. :mad:

BTW, the little guy she's referring to his Aaron, our son, she'd never refer to me as a little guy ;)

She made me stay home

tiny terror 02-21-2007 10:17 AM

She made you stay home, hahahaha. Sure she did. Twist your arm into a hammer lock or what? She threaten you? Bayonet poke?

SportsGal501 02-21-2007 10:39 AM

Yes....did someone call????

I've been a little pre-occupied with my new PSP game--
"The Warriors"

But I have been here just lurking and reading and lurking :p

amy 02-21-2007 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by skeeter (Post 56833)
Oooh ahhh sharp pokey things!!! yep, that's my wife

You encouraged me.:p

You were sleeping and I'm not going to wake you up when you have to work all night. I am a good and dutiful wife.
Besides, I can't make you do anything. :p

daddyjeep 02-21-2007 12:34 PM

That is just not right...the two of you chatting on line when you live in the same house:confused: I am glad you let us in on the conversation though.;)

amy 02-21-2007 01:00 PM

We live in the same house but he works nights. I can't keep his hours because of needing to take care of the kids so... We sometimes chat on-line. At lease we're not being all mushy or calling each other silly pet names. ;)

tiny terror 02-21-2007 04:23 PM

You guys realize, he was callin' us the noisy ones.....

amy 02-21-2007 04:27 PM

Yeah, I accused him of that on page one. He said he just missed us. Isn't he sweet! :D