Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF New Member Check In (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/)
-   -   Hello from South East Michigan! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/hello-from-south-east-michigan-61537.html)

Johnny HotFoot 09-12-2010 09:39 PM

Hello from South East Michigan!

one big HELLO to everyone here,

New to this forum but NOT NEW to forums or Jeeps,

I am a long time and active member over at 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum, for everything vrod. I have a 2004 Vrod w/No2

that place is so awsome I love finding new forums

so, I am a Jeep guy .... luv me the wranglers. first was a BLACK '86 CJ-7 LAREDO, Hard Top only.... years later I scooped up a friends BLACK '95 YJ Both Tops, drove it till I became a Dad (twice) back in 2001 .... I slid into a new 4 door LandRover Freelander for a few years and then Jeep came out with the wrangler 4 door unlimited :zap:..... wanted to buy a 4 door Rubi but 'settled' for a 39month lease on a BLACK '07 Sahara Unlimited... loved the Sahara (everything except the sand colored sticker :rofl: so I peeled it off)... was almost-gonna buy it next month now that it's up but decided the girls were old enough to 'climb into' a Jeep without side steps so I decided to see if I could find me that elusive BLACK RUBI 4DR.......

soooo I'm havin a hell of a birthday week....first my wife surprised me with a 32g iphon4 (all my past phones were POS).... I find this cool wrangler ap and touch-touch, here I am

luvin the new iphone, holy sheepsheit, it's faster than a laptop

wait, it gets better

I have found a NEW 2010 LOADED BLACK RUBI UNLIMITED..... should be mine in another couple days.... I AM JEEP STOKED, YO :blunt: I can't sleep at night.... she's loaded, NAV-touch, remote start, leather, dual top, tow, sirius.... I am beyond geeked... I've reached the pinacle of wranglers and I couldn't be happier..... I have always loved everything Jeep, I luv all the wrangler models....

..... oh, and to burst my own bubble :doh: I do see the "Rubi + Leather= dumbass" argument but I'm an old guy (41 :banghead:) and I've had leather and I haven't.... and I like it, so I want it :redface:

...and I know the 2011's are sportin a heated seat option :mad:..... s'okay I can mopar/mod my seats:flipoff:

anywho, hello to all... I know I'll find great info here, and I will hope I can pay it forward as well ;).... would luv to hit the Mounds or other off road parks in the south east Michigan area.... I'm in Grosse Pointe

- Johnny

RatherBNarizona 09-12-2010 10:27 PM

Welcome aboard!

Barrie 09-12-2010 10:30 PM

Welcome.:wavey:

redjeeper 09-13-2010 01:27 AM

Welcome :wavey:

JDsDream 09-13-2010 05:31 AM

Welcome to Wrangler Forum.

Ageless Stranger 09-13-2010 05:42 AM

Welcome to WF. :wavey:

stangfreak 09-13-2010 06:57 AM

welcome

blkrubi88 09-13-2010 11:26 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Johnny HotFoot 09-16-2010 08:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Pics. The ride is notably different from my 07 JKU sahara. More bouncy/jeepy. Leather Mygig/touch every option

Luv it!