Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Call of Duty Wrangler... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/call-of-duty-wrangler-61918.html)

phantomofrussia 09-16-2010 08:08 AM

Call of Duty Wrangler...

it seems that Chrysler is going to be coming out with a limited edition Jeep Wrangler Sahara that is going with the release of the latest Call of Duty game that is coming out.

Here is an article:
Chrysler rolling out Call of Duty-brand Jeep - News at GameSpot

Too bad there is no picture of the Jeep yet...

stangfreak 09-16-2010 08:17 AM

i'm a COD geek, i have the pajamas and underwear, but that's a bit much

Urokira 09-16-2010 08:18 AM

somebody is gettin rich off of that idea..... unfortunately not me.

mrcarcrazy 09-16-2010 08:26 AM

wow...

I like my video games...but really? That's a bit far for my taste - but so was the Tomb raider edition IMO.

stangfreak 09-16-2010 08:27 AM

does it come with the night vision goggles?

phantomofrussia 09-16-2010 08:45 AM

the article also says that there will be a version of the Jeep in the game also. So that is pretty cool :)

a 2011 model Jeep in a Vietnam era game :rofl:

Six Gun Matt 09-16-2010 09:57 AM

I have to say, I am kinda excited to see it. Just saying.

2006LJRubicon 09-16-2010 10:10 AM

Too much

toshpate 09-16-2010 10:44 AM

I think it will be cool. basically it will harkin back to the military days from which the jeep was born.

XV_ 09-16-2010 10:46 AM

I own 1 game for the whole year and thats COD, cant wait

toshpate 09-16-2010 10:53 AM

my boys have every version of it.

anthony20031 09-16-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phantomofrussia (Post 774708)
the article also says that there will be a version of the Jeep in the game also. So that is pretty cool :)

a 2011 model Jeep in a Vietnam era game :rofl:

I thought the new COD was going to be a current version in Afghanistan or something?

stangfreak 09-17-2010 07:34 AM

no, from what i understand the two guys that left/fired from infinity ward have the rights to all modern era war games.
when infinity ward was pushing to release modern warfare 2 my last november they gave Jason West and Vince Zampella a new contract that included:

"the extension includes additional royalties and other payments, as well as the right to operate Infinity Ward independently and to have creative control over any Modern Warfare sequels or other Call of Duty games set after the Vietnam War."

DataByte 09-17-2010 08:36 AM

If there us an Unlimited version, I may not be able to resist!!

anthony20031 09-17-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stangfreak (Post 775996)
no, from what i understand the two guys that left/fired from infinity ward have the rights to all modern era war games.
when infinity ward was pushing to release modern warfare 2 my last november they gave Jason West and Vince Zampella a new contract that included:

"the extension includes additional royalties and other payments, as well as the right to operate Infinity Ward independently and to have creative control over any Modern Warfare sequels or other Call of Duty games set after the Vietnam War."

Ah ok. I know some company is releasing a modern war game that takes place in Afghanistan. You are suppose to be playing as a special forces member. Apparently they even brought special force soldiers into the game developing. It's suppose to be sick. I also know there is another game coming out this year in which you are a member of a sniper team. Some your the spotter with an automatic weapon while others you are the sniper taking out targets.

FYI I have a lot of friends very big into 360 lolol

Walkingstick 09-17-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony20031

Ah ok. I know some company is releasing a modern war game that takes place in Afghanistan. You are suppose to be playing as a special forces member. Apparently they even brought special force soldiers into the game developing. It's suppose to be sick. I also know there is another game coming out this year in which you are a member of a sniper team. Some your the spotter with an automatic weapon while others you are the sniper taking out targets.

FYI I have a lot of friends very big into 360 lolol

That's Medal Of Honor: Tier 1.

RhcSavage21 09-17-2010 07:26 PM

that thing better have night vision and a Nerf machine gun mounted to the roof!