Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   The Jershey Shore....... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/the-jershey-shore-62028.html)

docholiday13 09-17-2010 12:01 AM

The Jershey Shore.......

Does anyone on here watch it?

Its one of my guilty pleasures.......its so stupid its hillllarious!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69...life/uZiF9.gif
:flipoff:

KRawson 09-17-2010 12:03 AM

I cant stand those people. My girlfriend watches it all the time. :banghead:

T-Jay 09-17-2010 12:15 AM

:rofl: I've seen it once or twice on TV. In real live however, I had the displeasure of Growing up in the 80-90 in Jersey about an hour west of Point Pleasant where these retards are/were a plenty. Back then they drove Irocs and Mustang 5.0s. I did get a chuckle out of seeing that little plump one get blasted in the face for talkin smack. Not that I support violence against women or anything.

bwdenman 09-17-2010 12:47 AM

You do realize these idiots are going to be millionaires one day? This is the part of America I can't stand. My grandfather worked 30 years in a factory everyday to put food on the table and send his kids to school. He was never rich but worked hard and was a decent, honest man. These fools act like retards on TV and get paid big bucks. It's sickening! Sorry for the rant.

docholiday13 09-17-2010 01:28 AM

I dont see them as these cool celebs.......more like jokes!

daggo66 09-17-2010 06:34 AM

GTL, it's a way of life.

KBR97 09-17-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 775960)
GTL, it's a way of life.

And I don't bother talking to girls unless they are DTF!

Guilty pleasure of mine as well. And BTW they pretty much are all millionaires already, at least Mike "the situation" is. They have the 3rd season already filmed and sitaution will be on that dancing show...forgot name.

Urokira 09-17-2010 07:53 AM

waste's of flesh... I am from jersey, and they are an embarrassment...... i was there (unfortunately) when they were filming. We had water park tickets, then hit the boardwalk with the kids. All you saw were shirts, and ass printed shorts that had those moron's names across them . to get to certain areas you were asked to sign a waiver in case you got caught on camera! screw those A-H's... thanks for making sleaside.... even more sleazy

jayc 09-17-2010 08:19 AM

NO, and it may seem harsh but I really wish they'd get into some horrible accident. No I take that back they're just exploiting what they have I wish the people that sat around thinking up this idea, marketed it, and the people who said this IS a great idea and got it on the air were in a horrible accident!!!!!

daggo66 09-17-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urokira (Post 776025)
waste's of flesh... I am from jersey, and they are an embarrassment...... i was there (unfortunately) when they were filming. We had water park tickets, then hit the boardwalk with the kids. All you saw were shirts, and ass printed shorts that had those moron's names across them . to get to certain areas you were asked to sign a waiver in case you got caught on camera! screw those A-H's... thanks for making sleaside.... even more sleazy

That's what you get for taking the kids to Seaside. I prefer Wildwood for faimly trips.

Walkingstick 09-17-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docholiday13
Does anyone on here watch it?

Its one of my guilty pleasures.......its so stupid its hillllarious!

:flipoff:

The guy in that pic is a true useless meat popcicle.
If you have ever watched Fifth Element, you willl know that term/wordage.

Walkingstick 09-17-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66

That's what you get for taking the kids to Seaside. I prefer Wildwood for faimly trips.

I knew some one from New Jersey.... Could not stand her accent.
It made my ears bleed, have no idea how she obtained an accent such as that.
But yeah seaside makes my skin crawl(no offense).

popstop785 09-17-2010 09:56 AM

My friend was giving my a haircut the other night and she turned on that show... It was the first I had ever seen or heard of it. All it was was drunk immature idiots and constant *bleep* *bleep*. If I wanted to watch people that remedial and verbally challenged, I'd visit a high school.

I'm still inclined to believe the people in that show have a constant cognitive decline because of a mental handicap.

XV_ 09-17-2010 10:07 AM

No grenades!

daggo66 09-17-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkingstick (Post 776154)
I knew some one from New Jersey.... Could not stand her accent.
It made my ears bleed, have no idea how she obtained an accent such as that.
But yeah seaside makes my skin crawl(no offense).

The only one on that show from Jersey is Sammi.

aelwero 09-17-2010 12:32 PM

never even heard of it.

We watch MacGyver, Mythbusters, "how it's made", warehouse 13, movies, and nothing else :)

KBR97 09-17-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 776313)

That is true...there's one or two from Staten Island, one from Long Island, another from Poughkipsee or however you spell it. They are not supposed to all be from Dirty Jersey, its more based on the typical group of Jershey Shore partiers. The typical summer crowd at all the beaches and clubs.

Urokira 09-17-2010 01:13 PM

hahahah yeah I agree about taking the kids to wildwood, but...... the wife bought the tickets, and I was not about to let them go to waste...... as if we even needed to go... we had already spent 7 days in OC MD for goodness sake! i like to give my kids things, but spoiling them..ugghhhh

yjkid95 09-17-2010 01:25 PM

My buddies actually dared me to get a blow out like Pauly D's. I actually did it and now they want me to go tanning then go to trumans (Vinnys going to be there tonight) which is like 25 minutes away from home. I may do it just to go mock the little bastard. I hope no gernades come over to me. :flipoff:

domeshots 09-17-2010 01:25 PM

the times i have seen that show i look at the setting and think, 'why would anyone go that place'. that is the nastiest beach i have ever seen hands down. I grew up in virginia beach where we keep it clean but the tourist are a whole different crowd. HUGE fat people everywhere walking into sunsations to buy super small boogie boards for their equally fat children.

daggo66 09-17-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urokira (Post 776409)
hahahah yeah I agree about taking the kids to wildwood, but...... the wife bought the tickets, and I was not about to let them go to waste...... as if we even needed to go... we had already spent 7 days in OC MD for goodness sake! i like to give my kids things, but spoiling them..ugghhhh

If you were in OC, you should have gone to Assateague, only 10 minutes away!

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...04947-002A.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...04947-008A.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...04947-015A.jpg

Walkingstick 09-17-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66

I'm talking about a personal friend of mine... I never watch the show. Heard horrorible things about it so... I stick to Fringe and others

bobjenkins 09-17-2010 02:35 PM

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image...z_512K.flv.jpg

beat dat beat yo

daggo66 09-17-2010 02:36 PM

I love Fringe! Can't wait for the new season to start.

turdhurdler 09-17-2010 03:18 PM

After reading this thread, I had to look up who the heck all of these Jersey Shore people are. All I can say is "Wow". The guys look like some bad "tan in a can" advertisement and the couple of girls they showed are fugly. What the heck is a Snooky? Looks like a transvestite. Give me a gool ol' California girl anytime. Heck, even a nice midwestern girl or any girl that has more than a few functioning brain cells for that matter.

Jeff

minigfather 09-17-2010 07:20 PM

LOL...i watch it as well. I dunno what it is that keeps me watching it. It funny as shit tho.

Im just glad my Sons Of Anarchy came back on....now thats a bad a$$ show.

JeepCreeper 09-17-2010 07:28 PM

The Situation will be making $5 million. I'd be more than happy to be a retarded joke on TV for $5 million. :D

wasomma 09-17-2010 07:39 PM

all the guys from the jersey shore are from NYC

T-Jay 09-18-2010 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 776474)

:eek: That salt water is going to KILL your undercarriage dude!

KBR97 09-18-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minigfather (Post 776810)
LOL...i watch it as well. I dunno what it is that keeps me watching it. It funny as shit tho.

Im just glad my Sons Of Anarchy came back on....now thats a bad a$$ show.

x2 Sons Of Anarchy is the sh!t...:punk: