Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   97, 98,99 OEM factory TJ center console (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/97-98-99-oem-factory-tj-center-console-6444.html)

richp 03-08-2007 02:01 PM

97, 98,99 OEM factory TJ center console

If anybody has upgraded to a tuffy and has their old FULL factory console I could use it, black or agate. I already have the small SE one and want to replace it.

richp 04-20-2007 09:50 AM

moving it btt, SOMEBODY has to have put a tuffy in....

crj101 04-20-2007 10:52 AM

I don't know I you have a auto salvage yard in your area but their a great place to get parts, most will let you remove the things you need and it will cost you less if you do.

richp 04-23-2007 09:24 AM

I'm in manhattan m-f now, the dedicated jeep yard we have is not open on weekends. Guess I'll give them a call, if it's too much I'll just go with another Tuffy like in our YJ, just hate shelling out over $250 clams...

Odhinn 04-23-2007 09:42 AM

Try collins brothers jeep. They are the closest things to a jeep boneyard we have down here that I know of, and you will probably not pay inflated prices. I picked up a set of rear bestop storage/armrest compartments there for 50 bucks (Sold at Qtec for 200 when they were in production). Thats one place I am going to take Levinoss to when he is ready for the plunge into a Jeep.

They ship all over the place also.

richp 04-23-2007 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odhinn (Post 74659)
Try collins brothers jeep. They are the closest things to a jeep boneyard we have down here that I know of, and you will probably not pay inflated prices. I picked up a set of rear bestop storage/armrest compartments there for 50 bucks (Sold at Qtec for 200 when they were in production). Thats one place I am going to take Levinoss to when he is ready for the plunge into a Jeep.

Yea, I bought a weber from them when I did my YJ's carter bbd replacment.

kg4kpg 04-23-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odhinn (Post 74659)

Sorry, not hijacking, but manan I miss that place. I was helping out the manager at the U-Haul at Los Rios and 544 in Plano and would go down there to pick stuff up for the jeep.

Odhinn 04-23-2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kg4kpg (Post 74721)
Sorry, not hijacking, but manan I miss that place. I was helping out the manager at the U-Haul at Los Rios and 544 in Plano and would go down there to pick stuff up for the jeep.

I loose myself in their catalog during my morning duties. And druel when i go there:D