Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Wheelin on Eglin Rez (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/wheelin-on-eglin-rez-64953.html)

Kempton 10-11-2010 11:17 PM

Wheelin on Eglin Rez
 
Going out on some
Trails tomorrow on the eglin reservation. Anyone near here should come out too. There's lots of fun to be had.

tw_jeep 10-12-2010 05:30 AM

Just stay legal - the range patrol doesnt seem to have a sense of humor....

jgano23 10-12-2010 05:42 AM

Yes, be sure to keep it legal,but not because of the lack of sense humor, but for the respect of the "sport." Illegal wheeling gives off readers a bad name and is causing the deterioration of the "sport." There are more American more hates and less analysis less places to wheel. Always keep it legal and tread lightly.

Kempton 10-12-2010 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twichers
Just stay legal - the range patrol doesnt seem to have a sense of humor....

I follow the rules rather well out the. Must of the range patrol I've met out the have been pretty cool.

Kempton 10-12-2010 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kempton

I follow the rules rather well out the. Must of the range patrol I've met out the have been pretty cool.

Just caught my awesome spelling. Oops.

tw_jeep 10-12-2010 01:11 PM

Agreed on Tread Lightly - some of the range patrol can have a stricter interpretation than can be gathered from the regulations.

if in doubt, dont...

Kempton - did you make it out there? If so where?

I'm still intermittenly chasing a DW that has me mad and not able to ride....

Kempton 10-12-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twichers
Agreed on Tread Lightly - some of the range patrol can have a stricter interpretation than can be gathered from the regulations.

if in doubt, dont...

Kempton - did you make it out there? If so where?

I'm still intermittenly chasing a DW that has me mad and not able to ride....

Yeah we went out but every other road was closed so I just came home. Tried to find some ponds. Hit some roads off of hwy85


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.