Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   2011 Expedition - Open Invitation (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/2011-expedition-open-invitation-66098.html)

Vizoo 10-21-2010 04:15 PM

2011 Expedition - Open Invitation
 
So I will finally do my dream trip. My son and me will endure this expedition across the three americas next year. We will departure from Miami in June 2011 and this post is to show you guys our route and details and to make an open invitation to everyone willing to be part of it in some way...
If you want to meet us on the way;
If you want to come along part of the way;
If you want take us along with your buddies for a local ride;
If you want to give us shelter
Just send us an email and we will be in touch!

Renato Costanzo
americas2011@yahoo.com
Expedition Main Page

Bess725 10-21-2010 04:26 PM

wow dude. looked @ your expedition page man is that ambitious and sounds like a heck of a good time! Memories in the making for you and your son. :)

Walkingstick 10-21-2010 04:36 PM

AWESOME!!!
Youre two very lucky guys.

Vizoo 10-21-2010 04:51 PM

Couldn't agree more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bess725 (Post 833137)
wow dude. looked @ your expedition page man is that ambitious and sounds like a heck of a good time! Memories in the making for you and your son. :)

Yes!! And although it will be only him and me in one car, I am really looking forward to have as many new friends as I can tag along the way, I plan to make a book (I am a photographer and publisher) out of this trip. Already had a son, already planted a tree, so I am only missing the book to say mission accomplished! :D

Vizoo 10-21-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkingstick (Post 833151)
AWESOME!!!
Youre two very lucky guys.

Check my reply to Bess, it worth for you too :-) just write me and you'll be on the list!

bump 10-28-2010 09:05 PM

Heck yeah, looks like you would be traveling through Baton Rouge, LA. Sounds like a trip of a life time.

captjhym 10-28-2010 09:13 PM

dude if you were trekkin through NC you would have a place to crash and an awesome meal from my lady.... good luck and great memories to ya

Vizoo 11-02-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bump (Post 847196)
Heck yeah, looks like you would be traveling through Baton Rouge, LA. Sounds like a trip of a life time.

Yes, it is one on my stops. My sistes has studied there some 20 years ago, will take some pictures for her.

Vizoo 11-02-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captjhym (Post 847210)
dude if you were trekkin through NC you would have a place to crash and an awesome meal from my lady.... good luck and great memories to ya

I was planning to go up to South Calorina in January, just to take the JK for a spin before the real trip begins, I might extend a little and go further up to NC. But I will probably be with wife and son in January, so thanks but lets leave the crashing place and just share the awesome meal !! ;)

captjhym 11-06-2010 08:31 PM

Dude.... sounds great... just lemme know when you are comin this way

Vizoo 11-12-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captjhym (Post 862497)
Dude.... sounds great... just lemme know when you are comin this way

Deal

jp2611 11-12-2010 12:17 AM

Good Luck Keep Us Updated

Jeegar 11-12-2010 09:17 PM

Thats going to be a great trip Vizoo..
Looks like you will be passing through california, keep us posted i might be able to come and meet you guys.
good luck..

Vizoo 11-17-2010 11:45 PM

Sorry for the delay
 
I was so angry and borred about the mistake they made with my JK that got a plane and went to Colombia for a few days... Visited some nice places in the mountains around Bogota.
Well, the 2011 will only arrive by the end of december, my next trip here to Miami is schedulled to Feb 11th, so I think I will be without news for a while...

Vizoo 11-19-2010 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeegar (Post 873199)
Thats going to be a great trip Vizoo..
Looks like you will be passing through california, keep us posted i might be able to come and meet you guys.
good luck..

I'll sure do! Thanks for the welcome.

bobjenkins 11-19-2010 12:33 AM

This thread is full of inspiration for me . I would like to climb mountain s one day and seeing you dream trip in reality is greatlt good luck!

Vizoo 11-19-2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins (Post 883860)
This thread is full of inspiration for me . I would like to climb mountain s one day and seeing you dream trip in reality is greatlt good luck!

Thanks, where are you from? Any chances of joinning for a few miles?

csamn2007 11-19-2010 12:58 AM

Wow that looks amazing. If i am still stationed in CO or one the way i would defiantly be interested in meeting up.

castorj29 11-19-2010 10:07 AM

Good for you. I am making a expedition from Pheonix Arizona to the Artic Circle in july with the Jeep Expedition Group. Check out our web site @ The Jeep Expeditions Groupô - Live The Adventure - JEEPEXPEDITIONS.ORG. We have lots of trips planned for the next couple of years.

Vizoo 11-22-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castorj29 (Post 884238)
Check out our web site @ The Jeep Expeditions Groupô - Live The Adventure - JEEPEXPEDITIONS.ORG. We have lots of trips planned for the next couple of years.

Just did !! Thanks for the tip, will see all details tomorrow and join the club even if it is only for 2011.

shrubeck 11-22-2010 05:52 PM

Will you be my dad?

Vizoo 11-30-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrubeck (Post 889334)
Will you be my dad?

Will you call me daddy?

:rofl:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.