Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   2003 Dark Tan hardop for TJ (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/2003-dark-tan-hardop-for-tj-672.html)

jeeperman 11-21-2005 01:38 PM

2003 Dark Tan hardop for TJ

I have a Hardtop that is in good shape with rear defroster and windshield wiper off of my 2003 Rubicon. It has been used for three winters, and will not be reinstalled on my truck, so I might as well sell it! It has a small blemish on the driver's side where the hard door rubbed, but other than that is in great shape! I will have pictures up in the next couple of days. I am asking $600 for it, and would prefer not to ship, but will help buyer make arrangements if neccesary. I am in SE Michigan. If you are interested, PM me and I will give any details you need!

khakikrawler 01-14-2006 09:38 PM

Hardtop

I am interested in the hardtop for sale and was wondering what city you are located in Michigan. Could you send me some pics of the top to the email address below? Would you be interested in meeting me halfway to deliver the top? Also, are what is your bottom dollar on the top? Thanks, Dustin

Please email me at dustman08@aol.com

jeeperman 01-15-2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khakikrawler
I am interested in the hardtop for sale and was wondering what city you are located in Michigan. Could you send me some pics of the top to the email address below? Would you be interested in meeting me halfway to deliver the top? Also, are what is your bottom dollar on the top? Thanks, Dustin

Please email me at dustman08@aol.com

I am located in Howell, MI, about 30 minutes East of Lansing. I could meet you halfway to deliver, depending on where you are at. The first 45 minutes are free, and then we can work something out. Make me an offer for the top. I will get pics to you either tonight (not that likely) or tomorrow night.

khakikrawler 01-15-2006 05:10 PM

Hardtop

I am located in Columbus, Ohio. I'm not exactly sure where would be halfway but we can figure that out later. All I can come up with is $600 if you would be willing to sell it for that. I will be looking forward to seeing some pics of the hardtop. Let me know what you thing.

jeeperman 01-17-2006 10:01 AM

I am going to need more than $600. Especially if I have to drive 2-2.5 hours in my Jeep to meet you. If you would be willing to pick up in Toledo, I could do $700. If you want to me to deliver farther, we could look into you paying either mileage or gas or something. I am still working on pics, got home a little late from work last night...

khakikrawler 01-17-2006 06:04 PM

hardtop

I'll come pick it up, but all that I have to spend is $600. Send me some pics as soon as you can.

khakikrawler 01-21-2006 10:03 AM

hardtop

Hey, I was just seeing if you were still interested in selling the hard top. Let me know

jeeperman 03-18-2006 10:15 AM

Someone must need a hardtop for their truck!

jeeperman 10-09-2006 11:51 AM

Alright, to the top for the fall, and a new Price of $650!

bmxstreet15 10-09-2006 09:15 PM

Can you ship it? I am located in st. louis missouri.

jeeperman 10-10-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmxstreet15
Can you ship it? I am located in st. louis missouri.

I would prefer not to ship, but if you would like to make the arrangements, I would be happy to!