Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   FL: 2000 TJ OEM stuff (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/2000-tj-oem-stuff-68408.html)

ParaCAD 11-10-2010 01:21 PM

2000 TJ OEM stuff
 
  1. Milk Jugs front/rear - $20 + shipping
  2. Front 'Bumperettes' - $20 + shipping
  3. Side Steps - $45 + shipping


All off my 2000 TJ Sahara. All Hardware included. Nothing broken, just regular use..soap and water would do wonders! :D

Jollyczar 11-10-2010 07:03 PM

Are the "bumperettes" the little square pieces on the front bumper? If so, I am interested.

BANGER 11-10-2010 07:14 PM

Interested in the side Steps ? Wrangler or after market ??

BANGER

ParaCAD 11-10-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jollyczar (Post 869554)
Are the "bumperettes" the little square pieces on the front bumper? If so, I am interested.

Yea that's them....ill post pics tomorrow.

ParaCAD 11-10-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANGER (Post 869589)
Interested in the side Steps ? Wrangler or after market ??

BANGER

They are the stock wrangler side steps..

Jollyczar 11-10-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jollyczar
Are the "bumperettes" the little square pieces on the front bumper? If so, I am interested.

PM me an address and an amount (shipped to Louisville, Ky 40291) and I'll send you a 5/3 bank counter check.

ParaCAD 11-30-2010 12:06 PM

All still for sale...

I have 2 members interested in the side steps as of right now..

--------------

Guessing Jollyczar decided to pass on the 'bumperettes' lol. Never heard back buddy :D

Redneck07 11-30-2010 01:38 PM

This may sound weird but what are the milk jugs?

nick50471 11-30-2010 01:47 PM

The plastic bumper end caps. They look like milk jugs.

Jollyczar 12-01-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParaCAD
All still for sale...

I have 2 members interested in the side steps as of right now..

--------------

Guessing Jollyczar decided to pass on the 'bumperettes' lol. Never heard back buddy :D

Sorry about that..... I've gotten caught up in all my Christmas stuff and kinda had to put my Jeep shopping off for a bit after my wife made me feel guilty about it. :(
In the mean time she gets to spend a $100+ on make-up. Oh well. I'll check back with you later if they are still for sale.

ParaCAD 12-02-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jollyczar (Post 903841)
Sorry about that..... I've gotten caught up in all my Christmas stuff and kinda had to put my Jeep shopping off for a bit after my wife made me feel guilty about it. :(
In the mean time she gets to spend a $100+ on make-up. Oh well. I'll check back with you later if they are still for sale.

No problem man...:)
I know how it is..lol

ParaCAD 12-17-2010 09:40 AM

Steps sold!!!!!

andres0101 12-18-2010 09:18 AM

Hey I'm interested on the front milk jugs

ParaCAD 12-19-2010 08:54 AM

They are yours if you want...ill check shipping monday.

andres0101 12-19-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParaCAD
They are yours if you want...ill check shipping monday.

06606 thnk u

andres0101 12-19-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParaCAD
They are yours if you want...ill check shipping monday.

Btw do u have a pic of them?

ParaCAD 12-20-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andres0101 (Post 933006)
Btw do u have a pic of them?


i can take a few tonite....they are in good shape no holes or cracks, and has all the screws..

I'm not positive, but the 2 front may fit in the $10.70 flat rate box..i'll know for sure today/tonite

sure you don't need all 4 (front and back) :D

andres0101 12-20-2010 09:35 AM

Haha no I have the back ones lol thanks for asking though!

ParaCAD 12-20-2010 08:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
:)
The six screws are included. Didn't check weight, but they fit in the $14 flat rate box...lmk. $34 ill ship em...

my paypal is ajohnson317 [at] gmail.com

ParaCAD 01-10-2011 02:38 PM

Still have the rubber bumperettes and the milk jugs...

ParaCAD 01-12-2011 12:13 PM

Milk jugs - sale pending



soft top for sale also - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f14/tj-...0-a-73908.html

ParaCAD 01-14-2011 07:21 AM

Milk Jugs front/rear - SOLD


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.