Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Florida Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f71/)
-   -   Any Brevard Jeepers? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f71/any-brevard-jeepers-69192.html)

seadog 11-16-2010 08:40 PM

Any Brevard Jeepers?
 
Anybody local? I just got her. I'd like to go play in the mud. I want to learn how to use her, before I abuse her. PM me and we'll work something out.

derfC 11-17-2010 10:06 AM

I'm in the area (work in Melbourne/ live in SE Palm Bay), but I'm a 'new' Jeeper as well. I'd think that the Sarno rd. 'extension' would be a good place to get a feel for how your Jeep will behave on some more serious trails without getting too far from civilization.

As much as I'd love to hit some trails, however, I fear that I won't have time for any off-roading for a while b/c my wife and I are about to have our second child (within the next few weeks :eek:).

PM me if you get something together, though. If there's any way that I can make it out, I'd love to meet up with some fellow Jeepers.

Johnfl80 11-17-2010 11:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
PSJ checking in. Just got a new rubicon.

webbie1970 11-17-2010 07:13 PM

i live in Melbourne also

seadog 11-18-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnfl80 (Post 880958)
PSJ checking in. Just got a new rubicon.


Very nice. Have you heard of the "Black Hole" in Canaveral Groves? Probably not "newbie" friendly, but it's out there.

seadog 11-18-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derfC (Post 880887)
As much as I'd love to hit some trails, however, I fear that I won't have time for any off-roading for a while b/c my wife and I are about to have our second child (within the next few weeks :eek:).

PM me if you get something together, though. If there's any way that I can make it out, I'd love to meet up with some fellow Jeepers.

I'm talking with my son-in-law, but he goes to ATV trails. I'm not ready to scrape the paint off her yet. I just want to get out and throw some mud and dirt. Get a feel for her. I'll let you know.

Good luck with your second. Been there, done that. Thankfully, all mine are old enough to be out of the house, except for 1. She's 16 and can't be seen with Dad. And will NEVER drive the un-named Jeep.

seadog 11-18-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webbie1970 (Post 881628)
i live in Melbourne also

Where do you take her off-road>

Johnfl80 11-23-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seadog

Very nice. Have you heard of the "Black Hole" in Canaveral Groves? Probably not "newbie" friendly, but it's out there.

I have been to the black hole. That was the rubis first time off road. I've had atvs in the past so I know my way around there pretty well. It's dry now so it wasn't that bad getting out there. We just sat and watched the big boys play once we got out there. It was a good short trip. We folded the top down and the kids loved it.
Hope to see you out there some time

Ladydlx 11-26-2010 02:37 PM

Can you provide directions to the black hole? We live in W. Melbourne and would like to bring our JK and TJ out there.

Johnfl80 11-27-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladydlx
Can you provide directions to the black hole? We live in W. Melbourne and would like to bring our JK and TJ out there.

It would be hard for me to give directions. I could show you. Just let me know and we can meet up and all roll out there. I got some friends that would like to go

t_broom 12-12-2010 06:43 PM

X 2 on the black hole.
I live in Titusville
and go out there once and a while.

Want a good show?

Go out to the black hole on New years Day!
The Real BIG boys go out there and get stuck riding on 3-4 feet of lift
But you can manage with no lift at all -- Depends on what you feel like trying

t_broom 12-12-2010 06:45 PM

Also, Remember Brevard Jeep club meets at Fox Lake Park in Titusville on
the 4th Sunday of the month (Dec 26th 2010) this month at Fox Lake Park.
ALL are welcome... it's at 1:00pm

seadog 12-13-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t_broom (Post 920492)
Also, Remember Brevard Jeep club meets at Fox Lake Park in Titusville on
the 4th Sunday of the month (Dec 26th 2010) this month at Fox Lake Park.
ALL are welcome... it's at 1:00pm

Depending on schedules, I may be able to attend.

Sahara4x4 12-17-2010 06:42 PM

Not too many places anymore around the Melbourne/Palm Bay area like there were 10 years ago. Sarno extension is pretty much off limits now that there is a house where the enterence used to be. Space coast is gone because of the Wuestoff hospital being buit there, the place by the Palm Bay BCC is gone too. We used to have a couple places by Rodes Park but now they are houses there, lol. The compound in Palm Bay is no real fun but people go out there sometimes.
We used to have alot of Jeepers back then but I have not done anything with any club in a long, long time.

bluetj97 04-11-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t_broom
Also, Remember Brevard Jeep club meets at Fox Lake Park in Titusville on
the 4th Sunday of the month (Dec 26th 2010) this month at Fox Lake Park.
ALL are welcome... it's at 1:00pm

I'm in the "brevard club". Legendary jeep club! We are having some rides coming up. Pm for more

Jeepoffroad04 04-16-2011 05:13 AM

Brevard right here im in psj do you know about the black hole

Irongrave 04-16-2011 09:48 AM

I'm not down there but my girlfriend goes to school at FIT and rocks a stock green 96XJ Be cool to meet up with a few of you guys and gals for drinks at some point.

Bigbluetj 04-17-2011 12:25 AM

Hey I'm
In the Brevard area. I am in viera. I have a 97 tj blue with white doors on 33" if u ever wanna go offroad let me know. I don't go to crazy though. It's my daily driver. But I like to tag along.

Bigbluetj 04-17-2011 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepoffroad04
Brevard right here im in psj do you know about the black hole

What is psj?

Jeepoffroad04 04-17-2011 12:29 AM

Ya I would like to get some jeepers together around port st john and go to the black hole let me know if your interested

Jeepoffroad04 04-19-2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbluetj

What is psj?

Port st john

Bigbluetj 04-20-2011 07:16 PM

Hey anybody in the brevard area. I'm planing on going out to the palm bay compound. On Friday or Saturday. Anybody wanna come?

Jeepoffroad04 04-26-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbluetj
Hey anybody in the brevard area. I'm planing on going out to the palm bay compound. On Friday or Saturday. Anybody wanna come?

What kinda wheeling is around palm bay

Bigbluetj 04-27-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepoffroad04

What kinda wheeling is around palm bay

Palm bay compound. Just west of the bayside high school. Some good fun. My jeep will be down for the summer. Mainly my jeep to and from work. Got to save up for front and rear bumper. And rims of course

Jeepoffroad04 04-28-2011 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbluetj

Palm bay compound. Just west of the bayside high school. Some good fun. My jeep will be down for the summer. Mainly my jeep to and from work. Got to save up for front and rear bumper. And rims of course

We should meet up and go wheelin sometime.

Bigbluetj 04-28-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepoffroad04

We should meet up and go wheelin sometime.

I know a guy that lives like 2 minutes away from the compound. Whenever I go out there he leads us around. He knows it best

Jeepoffroad04 04-29-2011 01:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jeepersden open house is this saturday.

Bigbluetj 04-30-2011 07:25 AM

I'm going!

Bigbluetj 04-30-2011 07:25 AM

Look for me. Blue jeep white doors!!!

Jeepoffroad04 04-30-2011 12:52 PM

Alright Im almost there


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.