Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   One hell of a ford focus (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/one-hell-of-a-ford-focus-69520.html)

Jma20a 11-19-2010 06:54 PM

One hell of a ford focus
 
Ford : Focus 4X4 Off-Road Four wheel drive - eBay (item 250727710911 end time Nov-22-10 17:56:24 PST)

redjeeper 11-19-2010 06:56 PM

this is the jeep forum right?

XJ Knight 11-19-2010 07:06 PM

People are bidding on this.. Yuck..

It is red but this is the off topic section where anything with in the limits of what the mods like goes..

redjeeper 11-19-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJ Knight (Post 884899)
People are bidding on this.. Yuck..

It is red but this is the off topic section where anything with in the limits of what the mods like goes..

i kno sparkles i was only kidding around.

schnutzy 11-19-2010 07:54 PM

that is pretty bad a$$
definitely unique and not something you would see another of.

nick50471 11-19-2010 08:09 PM

I am always amazed at what people will spend money on.

schnutzy 11-19-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick50471 (Post 884976)
I am always amazed at what people will spend money on.

ive seen worse. could be fun to drive around for a bit.
however a rear wheel drive, v8 powered focus would be much more fun
2002 Ford Focus ZX3 - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords

nick50471 11-19-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnutzy (Post 884989)
ive seen worse. could be fun to drive around for a bit.
however a rear wheel drive, v8 powered focus would be much more fun
2002 Ford Focus ZX3 - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords

Amazed yet again.

schnutzy 11-19-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick50471 (Post 884992)
Amazed yet again.

different strokes for different folks :D

nick50471 11-19-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnutzy (Post 884994)
different strokes for different folks :D

I am not saying there is anything wrong with either of them. It is one thing to say,"Hey wouldn't it be cool to drop a V8 into a Focus." and another to actually spend that kind of money on doing it. Hell I am guilty of spending way too much money on stuff.

bobjenkins 11-19-2010 08:35 PM

Awesome where he takes that he will be the highlight of the show!

Geoff@Bestop 11-19-2010 08:43 PM

It would have been easier and cheaper to just lift a Subaru. There are a few of those around here. Kinda nice, actually.

cavediverjc 11-19-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff@Bestop (Post 885048)
It would have been easier and cheaper to just lift a Subaru. There are a few of those around here. Kinda nice, actually.

Goddamn hippies!!! :rofl:

yjkid95 11-19-2010 09:11 PM

Subaru......now you have me dreaming geoff........s...t...i. I am craving a new STI.

AzTJ 11-20-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff@Bestop (Post 885048)
It would have been easier and cheaper to just lift a Subaru. There are a few of those around here. Kinda nice, actually.

Outback sport? YES PLEASE! :punk:

Geoff@Bestop 11-21-2010 12:01 AM

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...CamoSubaru.jpg

http://www.subarubrat.com/PICS/12lift7.jpg

TeeJayy 11-21-2010 12:14 AM

the engine pictures are from a toyota?

AzTJ 11-21-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeeJayy (Post 886872)
the engine pictures are from a toyota?

The whole run running gear is from a Toyota truck. The frame and everything.

schnutzy 11-21-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeeJayy (Post 886872)
the engine pictures are from a toyota?

the engine and suspension are sourced from a toyota pick up.
they were modified to fit in the car.

EDIT: AZ beat me to it

TeeJayy 11-21-2010 01:12 PM

ohhh:doh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.