Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   Staun Deflators (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/staun-deflators-69591.html)

XtrmTJ 11-20-2010 10:10 AM

Staun Deflators
 
Best (cheapest) place to get Staun Deflators ? Thanks ! :wavey:

JIMBOX 11-20-2010 10:27 AM

:cool: Don't know about cheap, but I got my (6) STAUNS from Sleeoffroad-

Sometimes they have sales !!

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

Cons_Table 11-20-2010 11:39 AM

I dont know how fast stauns work...but look into this. I watched Jerry Bransford use one of these at air down all 4 tires in just a couple minutes. Plus, this is like half the price of those stauns :eek:

Currie Enterprises CJ Axle Parts

cavediverjc 11-20-2010 11:59 AM

I got my Staun deflators off eBay for about $35 shipped......if I remember correctly. I've had them for over a year and I still love them. They take a little bit to get set initially, but after that they work like a dream and you can air down all four tires in less than a minute. The only downfall I've found is that your buddies will want to borrow them and you have to pay hell getting them back...... :D

XtrmTJ 11-20-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 885951)
I dont know how fast stauns work...but look into this. I watched Jerry Bransford use one of these at air down all 4 tires in just a couple minutes. Plus, this is like half the price of those stauns :eek:

Currie Enterprises CJ Axle Parts

I've got one of those, just getting old and want to save aliitle on my back/knees (lol) :eek:

XtrmTJ 11-20-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavediverjc (Post 885971)
I got my Staun deflators off eBay for about $35 shipped......if I remember correctly. I've had them for over a year and I still love them. They take a little bit to get set initially, but after that they work like a dream and you can air down all four tires in less than a minute. The only downfall I've found is that your buddies will want to borrow them and you have to pay hell getting them back...... :D

LMAO, I know, I know, I am ussualy the only one with OBA. Needless to say, I air up alot of tires ! :doh:

cavediverjc 11-21-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XtrmTJ (Post 886035)
LMAO, I know, I know, I am ussualy the only one with OBA. Needless to say, I air up alot of tires ! :doh:

I hear ya. My OBA gets used constantly when we're all airing back up. It always seems like no one else wants to install a compressor since someone else will have one...... :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.