Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   Blizzard Warning (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/blizzard-warning-69947.html)

Darkangel1713 11-23-2010 06:09 PM

Blizzard Warning
 
So I live in Ogden, Utah, and there is a blizzard raging on outside. All I can think of is waiting for the snow to get a bit deeper to go out and play at the local park. That and going out and pulling people from snow drifts...

firehawk_1989 11-23-2010 06:28 PM

I am SO jealous.

beefmobile 11-23-2010 06:35 PM

Me too....we'll be lucky if we get snow once this year

bobjenkins 11-23-2010 06:41 PM

Stop torturing us who dont get even .0001 inch of snow each year:(

scotiez 11-23-2010 09:47 PM

we have a blizzard warning for North Dakota on Thanksgiving day. :( It will be our 3rd storm in a week. I've lived in North Dakota all my life... IT SUCKS. All you people who want snow are NUTZ. :banghead: Hopefully when i retire, i will be moving to a warm climate. Arizona, or Texas, something like that. But where ever i go they will not get snow.

bobjenkins 11-23-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotiez
we have a blizzard warning for North Dakota on Thanksgiving day. :( It will be our 3rd storm in a week. I've lived in North Dakota all my life... IT SUCKS. All you people who want snow are NUTZ. :banghead: Hopefully when i retire, i will be moving to a warm climate. Arizona, or Texas, something like that. But where ever i go they will not get snow.

Aww I love snow. Will you ship me some?

scotiez 11-23-2010 09:53 PM

Don't get me wrong ... i used to like snow, In my younger years. I had snowmobiles, and 3 wheelers and loved every minute of it. But as i get older and years and years of clearing snow out of the driveways, and sidewalks and slipping and slideing i have begun to hate it. Winter just started here and i'm already hating it. Just had to rant a little and give my opinion. Please excuse the crazyness of a FROZEN North Dakotan. LOL :D

bobjenkins 11-23-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotiez
Don't get me wrong ... i used to like snow, In my younger years. I had snowmobiles, and 3 wheelers and loved every minute of it. But as i get older and years and years of clearing snow out of the driveways, and sidewalks and slipping and slideing i have begun to hate it. Winter just started here and i'm already hating it. Just had to rant a little and give my opinion. Please excuse the crazyness of a FROZEN North Dakotan. LOL :D

Yes I'm 21 and when I move to a snowy place I expect to love it for a decade or so then ill move back to a warmer place, say SD ;);)

DerekM 11-23-2010 11:28 PM

I live in north Utah county and that blizzard was awesome!! There was almost nobody on the roads and the wind was pushing my whole jeep sideways. It was pretty cool, ive never experienced that before, total whiteout.

98tj25l 11-23-2010 11:33 PM

I'm in Cleveland and we can get some pretty wicked winters. We're supposed to get some snow the day after Thanksgiving....can't wait!

doclouie 11-23-2010 11:58 PM

I am from Utah, but ran down to New Mexico for the holidays. I am sad I missed it. I hope it is still around when I get back.

jcf 11-24-2010 12:03 AM

There is no snow here on Moab, tomorrow is supposed to be cold & Thursday the same but no snow, looks good to me I got tired of it when I lived in Utah Valley , so enjoy it you guys, but be carefull

DerekM 11-24-2010 12:08 AM

Everyone keeps talking of a thick winter this year. I hope it hits real hard! Today hopefully is the introduction of a bitchin winter

doclouie 11-24-2010 12:10 AM

A few days ago was a sad day for me. I drove through Moab for the first time in my life without stopping and having a little fun hiking or Jeeping or motorcycle riding.

PatriotNC 11-24-2010 12:15 AM

It might be weeks before we get a decent snow here. I'm looking forward to it. Ya got me jealous!

jcf 11-24-2010 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doclouie (Post 891711)
A few days ago was a sad day for me. I drove through Moab for the first time in my life without stopping and having a little fun hiking or Jeeping or motorcycle riding.

Slap you! :bottom:

castorj29 11-24-2010 07:58 AM

Its coming your way from Oregon.........its -6 right now.........thinking about putting on my Speedo and running around the neigborhood

phantomofrussia 11-24-2010 08:22 AM

I love the snow! My parents who grew up in Russia and lived all of their lives in Russia, still love snow. I lived there for 6 years myself before we moved the US of A. Must be a Russian thing...

Maryland unfortunately gets any decent snow fall in January or February :(

mooseknuckle3835 11-24-2010 10:30 AM

My company is based in Ogden, it is just beautiful there! I live in Nashville so i don't get the chance to complement many places in comparison.

john's ct jeep 11-24-2010 01:13 PM

i love upstate new york because they have roads that are called secondary (dirt) and they don't plow them. that's my greatest thrill. as soon as i hear that the snow is coming i'm head out to play in the winter white stuff. nobody around and fresh snow, a jeep, oh my...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.