Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Europe Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f108/)
-   -   more snow please (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f108/more-snow-please-70353.html)

Grizzly-Chris 11-28-2010 06:04 AM

more snow please

HIya, we just had our first bit of snow this year, if anyone with any influence with the man upstairs, could we please have some more. As over here in politically correct England there's not much off road driving available, so more snow please and I would be very grateful. Cheers Chris. ;)

Tiki_Al 03-19-2011 12:41 PM

not looked at the european section for a while, nice to see another Grizzly on here :)

Grizzly-Chris 03-20-2011 04:22 AM

Hiya Tiki Al, I used to have the Sahara in green but the silver grizzly looks far better, unfortunately a previous owner removed the grizzly badges from it, tried a few jeep dealers to try to get new ones but they keep saying they don't show up on there parts computer, see your a fellow truck driver too. :thumb:

Bazzer 03-20-2011 06:48 AM

It has been known to snow at easter so there's still hope yet. :)

Grizzly-Chris 04-01-2011 03:32 AM

Hiya bazzer, it is still possible but originally posted this in November when the midlands just got a few centimeters, someone must have took notice back then as not long after we had loads of snow. How you like your JK, was having a look on jeep (US) their engines are 3.6L V6 were on jeep UK it only mentions 2.8L straight 6.

Bazzer 04-01-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly-Chris (Post 1151391)
Hiya bazzer, it is still possible but originally posted this in November when the midlands just got a few centimeters, someone must have took notice back then as not long after we had loads of snow. How you like your JK, was having a look on jeep (US) their engines are 3.6L V6 were on jeep UK it only mentions 2.8L straight 6.

Hi Chris,

I'm loving the JK. Mine is the 2.8 Diesel which is a four pot turbo diesel. Less power than the petrol engine but loads more torque. Its great as a daily driver for my commute to work and looking forward to playing at the weekends taking it offroad now the weather is improving.

The rare to us Rubicon comes with a 3.8L straight 6 petrol engine and there's one on Autotrader now but priced at 20,000. If my numbers come up at the weekend then its mine. ;)

Tiki_Al 04-02-2011 05:54 AM

Hi Chris, yeah not surprised about the decal, as far as i'm aware they only made 118 Grizzly's as a special edition and none of the dealers i've been to have ever heard of it, even the one it was purchased from ! ( which is my nearest dealer ).

done any mod's to it ?

Grizzly-Chris 04-17-2011 07:02 AM

Bazzer, yeah seen that on autotrader wouldn't mind it myself.

Grizzly-Chris 04-17-2011 07:28 AM

not yet tiki Al, now the weather a bid better I removed the bullbar as it was a moody accessory with the insurance and a load of tat bits the previous owner fitted.
I am planning and having to save the pennies for next year to have a suspension lift and a set of Dick cepek wheels and a few other mods done. Just bought a pair of black side bars which I about to fit today.
There's a grizzly on ebay at the moment that's already got the dc wheels so presume it must have had a lift done but the dealer in durham looking for nearly 8k for it.
You got any mods done to yours ?

rgrwolf 07-25-2012 03:17 AM

Is this enough for you...LOL

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 143975

Attachment 143976