Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Lets so some 4x4 today!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/lets-so-some-4x4-today-73027.html)

Sekstrand3 12-22-2010 11:46 AM

Lets so some 4x4 today!!
 
I know this is short notice but if your close to the Simi valley area or Los Angeles or wherever! Let's go do some off roading!! I know a great spot in moorpark which is right next to Simi but if you Wana go somewhere else to then thats chill! Let me know!

530ktm 12-22-2010 03:52 PM

I see you made it home okay. Welcome back. I like to stay clear of mud but if you are interested in some rocks and dirt check out the upcoming meet and greet in March.

Rebuilt 12-23-2010 02:31 AM

I was thinking of heading to cleghorn christmas eve early in da morning like at 10 or 11 just to mess around in the snow and head back home early to be with the family

Sekstrand3 12-23-2010 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebuilt
I was thinking of heading to cleghorn christmas eve early in da morning like at 10 or 11 just to mess around in the snow and head back home early to be with the family

How far away is that?? And I didn't go out today :(

Sekstrand3 12-23-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 530ktm
I see you made it home okay. Welcome back. I like to stay clear of mud but if you are interested in some rocks and dirt check out the upcoming meet and greet in March.

I mightbe able to make that but I could have baseball idk yet

Rebuilt 12-23-2010 06:20 PM

from you its pretty far its near the 15 freeway

Sekstrand3 12-28-2010 01:35 AM

for some reason i didnt even see anyone posted a reply to this!! lame! and that is pretty far haha!

530ktm 12-28-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sekstrand3 (Post 949753)
for some reason i didnt even see anyone posted a reply to this!! lame! and that is pretty far haha!

The Meet and Greet is a weekend deal so you need to bring a sleeping bag or some other type of camping equipment. From where you live it is probably close to 3 hours to get there. :eek:

Sekstrand3 12-28-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 530ktm
The Meet and Greet is a weekend deal so you need to bring a sleeping bag or some other type of camping equipment. From where you live it is probably close to 3 hours to get there. :eek:

Well if it's a weeked deal then I wouldn't mind the 3 hour drive but I just have to see if I have baseball that weekend


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:52 AM.