Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Front TJ Bumper ***Need Help*** (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/front-tj-bumper-need-help-73596.html)

cru9 12-27-2010 09:10 PM

Front TJ Bumper ***Need Help***
 
I have a 2003 with a winch on the front. I am looking for a small stubby style bumper with a small stinger or something like the poison syber brawler. Please post up some pictures of your set up if you have something along this look. I am not looking for a big stinger that stick way past my hood and I am not looking for a wide set up.

G-Pur 12-27-2010 09:13 PM

try the trail gear. I have a picture of mine on my jeep profile.

Toyota, Suzuki Samurai, and Jeep Off Road Parts

Its on sale for $99.

cru9 12-27-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Pur (Post 949181)
try the trail gear. I have a picture of mine on my jeep profile.

Toyota, Suzuki Samurai, and Jeep Off Road Parts

Its on sale for $99.

Are you happy with their stuff? I like their rock sliders also and they have a good price

G-Pur 12-27-2010 09:34 PM

I love it. I have their front and rear bumpers, and I'm looking to get their sliders in the spring. The only complaint that I have is that the pivot pin on the tire swing got a nice coating of rust color the minute rain touched it.

The bumpers were easy to install, and haven't shown any signs of ware after being beaten on the trails quite a few times.

cru9 12-28-2010 06:06 AM

Very cool thanks

crackle 12-28-2010 07:25 AM

I am eyeing up the Rugged Ridge modular system. Good look and reasonable. The best part in my opinion is that the winch sits down in the bumper.

c.m.martin1009 12-28-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Pur (Post 949181)
try the trail gear. I have a picture of mine on my jeep profile.

Toyota, Suzuki Samurai, and Jeep Off Road Parts

Its on sale for $99.

My dad owes me 170$. Think im gonna get the front bumper!

Think i should? Is it durable?

G-Pur 12-28-2010 02:24 PM

I've had it on since June, and it's been on a half a dozen trail rides. Not a single scratch or dent on it. The powder coat still looks perfect. I'll know more about it after the salty snow season.

Schmo 12-28-2010 02:36 PM

Check out the Rokmen Mercenary bumpers . . . not the cheapest, but Rokmen quality, attention to detail, etc is second to none from what I've seen.

c.m.martin1009 12-28-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Pur
I've had it on since June, and it's been on a half a dozen trail rides. Not a single scratch or dent on it. The powder coat still looks perfect. I'll know more about it after the salty snow season.

Okay I ordered it. Hah couldn't resist the price

Elwood 12-28-2010 06:18 PM

I have a Warn winch plate and hoop on a stock TJ bumper.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...d/DSC03571.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...d/DSC03570.jpg

Ageless Stranger 12-28-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elwood (Post 950885)
I have a Warn winch plate and hoop on a stock TJ bumper.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...d/DSC03571.jpg

Beautiful LJ Rubi. :)

cru9 12-28-2010 06:56 PM

Nice looking jeep..My problem is i cut up my factory bumper and I am looking for something new now

DevilDogDoc 12-28-2010 08:29 PM

Here you go, they sell a grille hoop on the website but I don't have a pic but they do at Savvy Offroad http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/5c8da2a3.jpg

Lance03 12-28-2010 08:40 PM

I just put the Or-Fab winch bumper on my 04' Its a stubby, heavy duty bumper, I got the one with the small hoop. It looks SWEET!

Elwood 12-29-2010 06:47 PM

Thanks!

cru9 12-29-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance03 (Post 951130)
I just put the Or-Fab winch bumper on my 04' Its a stubby, heavy duty bumper, I got the one with the small hoop. It looks SWEET!

you got a picture


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 AM.