Rebuilt
H2 Recovery Team
K Rawson
QtMcShorty
Bush ****
Unlimited

Jeff

#4 ·
Put me down as an maybe... Just have to figure out what is going on that weekend. (and have to get a CB for the trip). Exactly where is the campground that you guys are staying at?

#5 ·
GPS coordinates are. 33* 02.234N 116* 24.

It is a first come first serve campground but a lot of available camp sites.

It's located around Mile Post 23 on the S2. Check out page 193 int your Guide to California Backroads& 4-Wheel Drive Trails on page 193. Don't worry, as we get closer to the M&G I'll post up pages in this thread.

Jeff

#7 ·
OK, I just want to get this run back on track. I think I may have jumped the gun when I posted everyones name at going when they showed interest. How about if you have definate plans to attend to just post up or PM me so that I can keep things updated. Thanks in advance for the responses.

Turdhurlder
JRickW
JJ
MtbikBob
Yomondo
Jerry Bransford
Sandiegojeepin
Beantown R6
Cons Table
530 KTM
Rebuilt
H2 Recovery Team
K Rawson
QtMcShorty
Bush ****
Unlimited
Fred 1

Jeff

#18 ·
Let me know if you need any help coordinating, or organizing, and definately let me know if your going to do a site survey, I need to see if my ol lady will have a problem riding up with me to the camp site, she gets skittish on cliffs and the jeep leaning over... working on a gyrometer to help put her at ease lol, but seriously id like to help, I can post up my crews ettiquett and guidelines we use, if you want strip maps made I can print some off at no cost to me. Just let me know,

#19 ·
If you would like to help with the organization that would be great. I posted up a list of what is required on the other thread and will repost here also. If you have other things that you feel should be added, please feel free to post up.

1) Jeep in good mechanical order
2) Fire extinguisher
3) Recovery points front and rear
4) Roll cage/sport bar or full body top
5) Minimum of all terrain tires
6) CB Radio
7) Tow/recovery straps
8) NO DRINKING ON THE TRAILS!!! Plenty of time for drinking at camp.

Jeff

#21 ·
Mud daubers that's my crew 2 jeeps 4 people confirmed, SABATY will be going under the knife soon not 110% pos he will be able to drive by the time the meet goes. You can roll us all up into one name for thread space.

#25 ·
I'm representing SABATY and the whole club you can scratch # 7 off and add total 3 jeeps 5 people to my name... still got more waiting to rsvp.

#27 ·
Hey gang, just wanted to get a little input. I like to bring my dog with me on the runs. The last time I took him with me on a group run another person asked me to keep my dog inside the Jeep because he had a "Very dog aggressive, pit bull". My dog is an Australian Sheperd that is kind of dopey happy. I have no objection to bringing pets along as they are great companion, but I don't want to have to worry about them fighting or vet bills etc. So lets have the opinions on this.

Jeff

#31 ·
The last time I took him with me on a group run another person asked me to keep my dog inside the Jeep because he had a "Very dog aggressive, pit bull".
I would have reacted pretty strongly to that Jeff. If his dog is that aggressive then 1) he shouldn't have it out in public in an offroading area where non-aggressive dogs are common and 2) I would have told him if that since his dog is that agressive, then it's his responsibility to keep him inside HIS Jeep, not telling everyone else to keep their dogs inside their Jeeps because his is extra-aggressive. :mad:

#29 ·
As a control measure you can always have people keep their Not so friendly dogs on leads hooked up to their rigs heck use a tow strap, they will have enough lead to visit people. Does cesar the dog guy have a jeep maybe he can come put the vodoo smack down on some mean dogs lmao

#30 ·
Thanks for the input guys. The person with the pit was not even part of our group. He came to the same spot we were having a lunch at and stopped also. Was a very scenic area, so we expected him to stop. I was tossing a ball for the dog to chase so I know he saw what was going on before he even stopped. Anyway, I will probably bring him along then.

Here are a couple of pics of him.

Jeff

#33 ·
Dogs are all welcome in my opinion, except the other guys pit. I have friends that have those dogs and they are perfect animals and kid friendly. It is how they are raised and obviously this other guys dog was raised to be some what aggressive. Those animals are not welcome with the public in my book and they need to stay home. I have been with your dog and they don't come any friendlier. I have had many dogs in my past and I wish one of them could have been as fun as yours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.