Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   Zone Offroad Products... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/zone-offroad-products-74536.html)

AOR 01-04-2011 08:13 AM

Zone Offroad Products...
 
Free Shipping on any Zone Offroad Suspension kit 3" or higher!

Does not include truck freight items!


Don't forget, Zone offroad has suspension products for your full size trucks as well!


Offering a package deal(s) with free shipping!
Shipped via truck freight in the lower 48 US. CA residents add 7.5% tax


New Deal for JK guys and gals!

Buy a complete lift, tire and wheel package and save! Package Includes: The complete Zone Suspension Lift and Steering Stabilizer (4) M/T MTZ Radial LT315/70R17 (35x12.50) tires, (4) Mickey Thompson Classic Lock Black Satin wheels (M/T Logo Embossed into Simulated Lock Ring, Satin Black Finish with Protective Clear Coat, Valve Stem, Center Cap, Black Ring and Hardware Included no lug nuts). Tires are mounted and balance (set of 4).

* This package includes the 3" JK (2 or 4 door) Suspension System w/ Nitro shocks, plus:
* MIC5275 LT315/70R17 - 6-Ply Baja MTZ 4-Rib
* MIC1379431 17x9 5x5 4 1/2" Back Spacing
* ZON7410 Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer Powder Coat Black
* ZONJ5411 - Front Adjustable Track Bar 0-4"
* ZONJ5609 Jeep JK Coil Alignment Kit
* ZONJ5312 Front Cam Locks - Adds 2 degrees of caster
* Add $36.00 for Exhaust extensions for 2012 and up
* Add $62.00 for JKS Track bar - JKSOGS121

http://zoneoffroad.com/images_prod/products/j1310-1.jpghttp://zoneoffroad.com/images_prod/p...aMTZradial.jpghttp://zoneoffroad.com/images_prod/p...Lock-Black.jpghttp://zoneoffroad.com/images_prod/p...med/ZJ5411.jpghttp://zoneoffroad.com/images_prod/p...hock-nitro.jpg

For $2847.74 shipped in the lower 48 US via truck freight. A $55 tailgate fee may apply (ask for details).



Current Deal for the TJ/LJ Guys and Gals:

Buy a complete lift, tire and wheel package and save! Package Includes: The complete Zone Suspension Lift and Steering Stabilizer (4) M/T MTZ Radial 33x12.50x15 tires (4) US Wheel 15x8 Black Crawler wheels (does not include caps or lug nuts). Tires are mounted and balance (set of 4).

* This package includes the 3" TJ Suspension System, plus:
* MIC5253 33x12.50R15LT - 6-Ply Baja MTZ 4-Rib
* USW0425812L 15x8 Black Crawlers
* ZON3400 Jeep TJ/XJ/ZJ Steering Stabilizer


http://zoneoffroad.com/images_prod/products/j1300.jpghttp://zoneoffroad.com/images_prod/p...aMTZradial.jpghttp://zoneoffroad.com/images_prod/p...ackcrawler.jpghttp://zoneoffroad.com/images_prod/p...y-med/3400.jpg

For $1796.98 shipped in the lower 48 US via truck freight. A $55 tailgate fee may apply (ask for details).

If you want Nitro shocks and matching black stabilizer add $25.63. For other upgrades, let me know what you want and I will send you a price. PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

If you want a different wheel, let me know and I will quote you the difference.

PM for pricing to your door. Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen

NEW! If you would like the above in a 4.25" combo add $122.00 for the std shocks and swaybar links. Add ons to package deal below:

Disconnects $80.00
Nitro shocks and matching stabilizer $25.63
RE1600 adjustable track bar $135.49
(1) additional tire and wheel $311.46 (includes mount and balance).
TJ Cam Alignment Kit $26.88



* Detailed, Easy to Follow Instructions – Every kit includes installer friendly instructions with lots of photos, diagrams, and helpful hints. See for yourself. Look up the kit for your truck and download the instructions.


This company and, all the people that work for it, are TOP Notch! Let me know what your looking for! I am very excited and very pleased to offer you this new product for your offroad needs. Please contact or post with what you want.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business.

Allen

ZOMB1E 01-04-2011 11:41 AM

:punk::punk:

KawiTJ 01-05-2011 12:25 AM

Im looking at the zone 3" lift for my 05 tj

AOR 01-05-2011 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KawiTJ (Post 966461)
Im looking at the zone 3" lift for my 05 tj

PM sent. Thank you!

Allen

danbob13 01-11-2011 05:30 PM

lift kit
 
im interested in the TJ 4.25 high ground clearance combo for my 97 tj sport. How much for this kit shipped to 60408?
Thanks
Dan

AOR 01-11-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danbob13 (Post 982624)
im interested in the TJ 4.25 high ground clearance combo for my 97 tj sport. How much for this kit shipped to 60408?
Thanks
Dan

Dan,

PM sent to you. thank you!

Allen

s3nt3nc3d 01-11-2011 10:30 PM

Shoot me a PM with pricing... debating between 3" and 4" lift for my 02 TJ, but hoping to place an order for one or the other within the next month or two.

AOR 01-12-2011 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s3nt3nc3d (Post 983534)
Shoot me a PM with pricing... debating between 3" and 4" lift for my 02 TJ, but hoping to place an order for one or the other within the next month or two.

Good Morning! PM sent and thank you!

Allen

GoldenSahara00 01-12-2011 06:25 PM

Are your prices lower than zones are online? and how is quality compared to rough country. Im looking for 2-3 inches of suspension and on a budget.

Jon M 01-12-2011 06:57 PM

How much for the 2 and 3 inch kit; just to compare. Thanks

OsageJeep 01-12-2011 07:24 PM

I have a two inch budget boost so I am looking to upgrade to a real lift, what're your prices for a 3-4" lift?

AOR 01-13-2011 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 985160)
Are your prices lower than zones are online? and how is quality compared to rough country. Im looking for 2-3 inches of suspension and on a budget.

I think you will like the PM I sent you.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon M (Post 985232)
How much for the 2 and 3 inch kit; just to compare. Thanks

PM sent to you as well.


Quote:

Originally Posted by OsageJeep (Post 985321)
I have a two inch budget boost so I am looking to upgrade to a real lift, what're your prices for a 3-4" lift?


You have PM too.

Thank you all for your business. It is greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

Allen

ReconBubba6 01-13-2011 11:13 AM

How much are you lookin for the 4" lift?
I want to get one soon and I'm quoting prices to see just HOW SOON I can get one

Thanks,
Lcpl Gomez

AOR 01-13-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReconBubba6 (Post 986635)
How much are you lookin for the 4" lift?
I want to get one soon and I'm quoting prices to see just HOW SOON I can get one

Thanks,
Lcpl Gomez

PM sent. Order today and it will ship tomorrow. PM me your name, address (billing and shipping if different), phone number, and email address (for PDF receipt), and I will call for CC info with a total including shipping.

Have a prosperous day!

Allen

lashleyftl 01-16-2011 01:17 PM

hey looking at either 2 or 3 inch lift shipped to 20670

AOR 01-16-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lashleyftl (Post 993155)
hey looking at either 2 or 3 inch lift shipped to 20670

PM sent. Thank you very much. Have a great evening!

Allen

Arch Stanton 01-17-2011 12:22 AM

What would a Zone 2" BB with shocks run? Thank you.

AOR 01-17-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch Stanton (Post 994538)
What would a Zone 2" BB with shocks run? Thank you.

PM sent ZONJ1N priced!

Thank you!

Allen

Arch Stanton 01-17-2011 09:08 AM

Thank you!

burton160w 01-17-2011 01:01 PM

Hey Allen, tryin to price a Zone J10 (4" TJ Suspension) Kit. Shipped to 08068, thanks.

AOR 01-17-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burton160w (Post 995268)
Hey Allen, tryin to price a Zone J10 (4" TJ Suspension) Kit. Shipped to 08068, thanks.

PM Sent. Thank you!

Allen

styyy 01-17-2011 05:49 PM

price
 
on the market for a 3" zone(or equivalent)suspension system/lift,shipped to 11050(the one with front and rear coils,shocks,endlinks,trackbar relocation kit)

thanks

AOR 01-17-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by styyy (Post 995863)
on the market for a 3" zone(or equivalent)suspension system/lift,shipped to 11050(the one with front and rear coils,shocks,endlinks,trackbar relocation kit)

thanks

For what rig please?

Thanks, Allen

Edit: Assuming TJ, PM sent!

danbob13 01-17-2011 07:40 PM

Allen,
Got my lift today. Looks great. Thank you. Super fast shipping too.
Take care,
Dan

AOR 01-18-2011 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danbob13 (Post 996172)
Allen,
Got my lift today. Looks great. Thank you. Super fast shipping too.
Take care,
Dan

Cool! I am pleased you are happy with the experience, as that is what I am here for. Let me know if I can help in the future.

Take care and enjoy the lift.

Allen

Flyby 01-18-2011 12:18 PM

Allen;

I am wanting to order one of your 3" lift kits for my 98 TJ. I just want to confirm that this kit will allow me to use 33" tires. Is that correct? Thanks for your help

zzzpoohzzz 01-18-2011 12:18 PM

looking for a price on this kit for an 02
4" TJ Suspension System
with the nitro shocks and a steering stabalizer

edit: shipped to 16127

AOR 01-18-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyby (Post 997623)
Allen;

I am wanting to order one of your 3" lift kits for my 98 TJ. I just want to confirm that this kit will allow me to use 33" tires. Is that correct? Thanks for your help

Yes it will. Click here for product details.


Quote:

Originally Posted by zzzpoohzzz (Post 997624)
looking for a price on this kit for an 02
4" TJ Suspension System
with the nitro shocks and a steering stabalizer

edit: shipped to 16127

Sending PM shortly.

thanks peeps!

Allen

thetoadLJ 01-18-2011 03:31 PM

do you guys have a 2.5" coil/shock lift for 06 44.0l LJ?

AOR 01-18-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetoadLJ (Post 997987)
do you guys have a 2.5" coil/shock lift for 06 44.0l LJ?

I got the 06 LJ, but what is that I highlighted in red? Is that supposed to be 4.0L? Only have the 2" coil spring kit w/hydro or nitro shocks. Or you can go to the 3" TJ spring lift kit.

Let me know!

Allen


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.