Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Colorado Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/)
-   -   Colorado Jeep Club? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/colorado-jeep-club-76675.html)

TJWhosYourMama 01-20-2011 09:50 AM

Colorado Jeep Club?

Anyone know of a good jeep club in Denver? I'm not really looking for something extremely professional, just a group of jeeps that make it out from time to time.

91bluebeast 02-06-2011 12:03 AM

Hey I'm wondering the same thing. I'm Tryin to meet new people that are into jeeps like me and go out once and a while. Nothing crazy but fun. Lemme kno I live in westminster. 20 mins north of Denver. My names Dave btw.

07XMan2Door 02-06-2011 12:06 AM

If you guys head towards the western slope count me in!

TJamieD 02-06-2011 10:57 AM

I'm in a great club based out of Colorado Springs but with members from all over. We start doing trips in the late spring and go out every other week. We have 2 groups, one for stockers, and another for more modified vehicles. Great group, usually over 100 vehicles in the club every year.

The website is www.csc4w.com

Geoff@Bestop 02-06-2011 11:58 AM

There are dozens of them. The big dog is Mile Hi Jeeps. They have a big event every year called All 4 Fun.

Here's a list of some others:
Colorado 4x4 Clubs and Associations

01Blackbeast 02-06-2011 10:42 PM

Hey if any one wants to wheel up in conifer I'm down

BanjoDrifter 03-01-2011 10:18 PM

Count me in too. I'm up by the Eisenhower Tunnel, but I can meet up wherever.

Jeeper 03-02-2011 06:00 PM

You are lucky,i miss Colorado badly. I used to live in Evergreen back from 73-86 and i sure would have liked to hit the trails. I have settled in Western Ky...maybe someday when i retire i will be back. Happy Trails to you all.:dance:

dr350jja 04-08-2011 09:12 PM

Doesn't KY have some good wheeling?

OTP JEEP 04-12-2011 09:36 AM

Try CO Jeeps too.
CO Jeeps . net

CoRubisRock 10-01-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07XMan2Door (Post 1036737)

Have you found a good jeep club here in Western CO yet? There is the Grand Mesa Jeep Club (Grand Mesa Jeep Club - Grand Junction, Colorado) that we are thinking of joining up with. But, the are the only ones that I know of around here! We are looking to hook up with some other people to try out some of the trails around CO and UT, if you know of anyone :)

Tjwrangler1997 10-01-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJamieD
I'm in a great club based out of Colorado Springs but with members from all over. We start doing trips in the late spring and go out every other week. We have 2 groups, one for stockers, and another for more modified vehicles. Great group, usually over 100 vehicles in the club every year.

The website is www.csc4w.com

Hey what does it take to join your club

topher38 10-02-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjwrangler1997

Hey what does it take to join your club

It's not much I think it's a yearly 25$ fee. I looked into being a member but never got around to it.

BV Jeep 10-02-2012 09:54 PM

This club that your on now is FREE. And we wheel alot too.

ClayL 10-02-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJWhosYourMama (Post 1002349)
Anyone know of a good jeep club in Denver? I'm not really looking for something extremely professional, just a group of jeeps that make it out from time to time.

im part of the Krawlarado Krew just a bunch of wheelers in XJ's and Wranglers, we wheel all the time and meet up at the rock every thursday night to hang and have a beer or 2 :thumb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 07XMan2Door (Post 1036737)

i might be moving up there! i should find out sometime next week. GF got offered a great job up there that we cant afford to refuse lol

topher38 10-03-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayL
im part of the Krawlarado Krew just a bunch of wheelers in XJ's and Wranglers, we wheel all the time and meet up at the rock every thursday night to hang and have a beer or 2 :thumb:

i might be moving up there! i should find out sometime next week. GF got offered a great job up there that we cant afford to refuse lol

Clay when are we gonna go wheel again long time no talk

ClayL 10-03-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher38

Clay when are we gonna go wheel again long time no talk

As soon as I put the 231 in the jeep and the cv driveshaft. I plan on putting it in sometime this week, if funds allow it

JeepandMud 10-03-2012 07:50 PM

Agree with BV, I don't have the funds to wheel with other clubs and so far this one is just a bunch of peoples who like to wheel for free. Only thing you really pay for is your gas and any food at the gas stations we stop at before hitting the trails. Plus these guys are all friendly and though will give you crap (I'm the lucky one, they can't give me crap since I can't wheel till next year). But anyone and everyone is welcome and they post the trails so you can decide if you want to go or not. Some trails they run have a max amount of rigs, but otherwise, come one and come all :thumb:

ClayL 10-03-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepandMud
Agree with BV, I don't have the funds to wheel with other clubs and so far this one is just a bunch of peoples who like to wheel for free. Only thing you really pay for is your gas and any food at the gas stations we stop at before hitting the trails. Plus these guys are all friendly and though will give you crap (I'm the lucky one, they can't give me crap since I can't wheel till next year). But anyone and everyone is welcome and they post the trails so you can decide if you want to go or not. Some trails they run have a max amount of rigs, but otherwise, come one and come all :thumb:

^ this. I just need to get my jeep trail worthy again and il start wheeling again, it's road worthy (kinda) but not trail yet

topher38 10-03-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepandMud

Honestly as long as I'm there no one will get any shit except for me.

BV Jeep 10-04-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher38 (Post 2859625)
Honestly as long as I'm there no one will get any shit except for me.

Yep He's the Scapegoat!

Colo-TJ 10-04-2012 08:04 AM

We Only give crap to those we care about!! :D

topher38 10-04-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colo-TJ
We Only give crap to those we care about!! :D

Oh is that what it is?
I figured it was cuz I'm like half everyone's age and I still can out wheel all of you :hide::angel:

topher38 10-04-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BV Jeep

Yep He's the Scapegoat!

Hahahaha :rofl:

Colo-TJ 10-04-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher38 (Post 2860425)
Oh is that what it is?
I figured it was cuz I'm like half everyone's age and I still can out wheel all of you :hide::angel:

yeah....that's it. mr broken for half the season......:D:rofl:

ClayL 10-04-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Hey now, I'm still broken :(

topher38 10-04-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

It's not my fault. The jeep was mad cuz she was being remodeled for about 3 months before I broke it

Justin04Lj 10-04-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher38

Oh is that what it is?

I've seen you drive on pavement. Don't forget about that.

Colo-TJ 10-04-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin04Lj (Post 2862105)
I've seen you drive on pavement. Don't forget about that.

:rofl::rofl:

JeepandMud 10-05-2012 11:58 PM

Thanx Topher, glad they found someone else to pick on while I'm out :rofl: