I have the 03 Tomb Raider Edition. I have been reading all I can about the various opinions on lifts. My question is...being the Tomb Raider...is it considered stock, (no lift), even though it came factory with 16" wheels and 31" / 32" tires? Is it modified at all to accommodate those wheels & tires? Would I look at the RC 2.5" lift the same as anyone else with a "stock" ride? I plan on that height of lift, and the orig size wheels and tires.
Tomb Raider edition was, I believe, a cosmetic thing. 31" tires fit on stock TJs.
I think the Tomb Raider was some sort of Badge on the side, interior cosmetic differences, a light bar and a model number. I could be wrong..
Tomb Raider Edition - 2003 only
* All Rubicon standard options
* 16" Alcoa forged aluminum wheels
* Tomb Raider badging with serial number
* Light bar
* Riveted fender flares in graphite
* Black Tubular grille guard
* Diamond plate bumper guard
* Diamond plate rocker guards
* Fog & Taillamp brush guards
* Aluminum diamond plate bumper guard in black
* Dark Slate fabric seats with red accent stitching down the center
* Silver surround instrument panel bezel
* Red seat belts
* Available in Bright Silver
Werent the Tomb Raiders the 1st Rubicons?
Not necessarily the Tomb Raider, but 2003 was the year for the rubi.
if you have the factory tomb raider edition you have a Rubicon drivetrain with different stickers on the outside. enjoy.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.