Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   My first Jeep (2011 JK) Mods! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/my-first-jeep-2011-jk-mods-78511.html)

NYChaos 02-02-2011 05:34 PM

My first Jeep (2011 JK) Mods!

5 Attachment(s)
Hey guys. This is my first Jeep ever. (already took it off roading couple of times!!!! YEY!!!).

Did few mods. Nothing major. Painted interior parts, installed CB, High-Lift Jack, Axe and a shovel. Got Black Ops wheels from my dealer (pretty much for free) lol

Installed Safari Bikini Top.

Added additional cigarette lighter adapter behind driver's side dash panel. You can see my phone/GPS mount wires going behind the panel.

Let me know what you think!!! I am open for suggestions. Sorry about quality of attached images (phone cam).

tuff2010 02-02-2011 05:42 PM

Looks good, what did you mount on the hood, a axe and shovel....???

j33pZ 02-02-2011 05:42 PM

I think its awesome that you are customizing it the way you like it. Personally, wouldve done things a little differently but I am not the one driving it. The biggest thing I think might be a problem for me, is the axe so close to my face while I drive!

tuff2010 02-02-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j33pZ (Post 1030189)
I think its awesome that you are customizing it the way you like it. Personally, wouldve dome things a little differently but I am not the one driving it. The biggest thing I think might be a problem for me, is the axe so close to my face while I drive!

Thats what I was thinking, or hey, I took the girl friend to the mall and while I was in there somebody got my axe and chopped their way into my jeep!:whistling:

jeepnpete 02-02-2011 05:46 PM

Looks great, and if you're driving around with the top off I'm jealous. The weather in MN is -2 today!

NYChaos 02-02-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuff2010

Thats what I was thinking, or hey, I took the girl friend to the mall and while I was in there somebody got my axe and chopped their way into my jeep!:whistling:

Haha.
I will put a lock on it prob tomorrow =)
It doesn't block my vision at all btw, and gives it unique look in my opinion.

I am driving with top off. Northern cali has been good to me. I am from New york city. Thank god I am.not there this winter.

rics1997 02-02-2011 07:31 PM

After seeing the red highlights in the interior the red equipment on the hood and Jack on back makes more sense with your jeep and gives it a personality.

NYChaos 02-02-2011 11:02 PM

No more comments/suggestions? =(

yomondo 02-03-2011 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYChaos (Post 1030883)
No more comments/suggestions? =(

Well, a lift and bigger tires? But that gets pretty expensive.

Maybe take those doors off and put on a pair of tube doors for the warmer days. I like the "modified" look of tube doors more so than the "stock" look of no doors. Here's mine last weekend on the trail.

Attachment 36667

rics1997 02-03-2011 12:56 AM

I am assuming this is a daily driver with some off roading so here is some starters. Get EVAP and oil pan skid plates. If you want bigger tires which most do get 2 to 2 1/2" lift with 33" tires. That combo is relatively cheap. Anything more starts getting into real money. Think about a new bumper and if you plan on off roading a winch can be a life saver. Most everything else is purely cosmetic.

NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7 02-03-2011 03:48 AM

does the 2011 rubicon already come with evap and oilpan skid plates?