Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ Pics Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f362/)
-   -   I'm pooped. Warning, poser driveway shots inside. :) (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f362/im-pooped-warning-poser-driveway-shots-inside-7873.html)

binaryking 05-06-2007 06:26 PM

I'm pooped. Warning, poser driveway shots inside. :)
 
Well I did some work on the Ol' Jeep today. Earlier this week I had installed a front bumper and rocker guards. Today I finished up the rear bumper and tire carrier, backup lights, added shackles, gave her a good cleaning and installed my steering box skid. I took a bunch of pics and wanted to post them so I can admire my handy work.

I also took some shots of some of my stickers and my interior, just so you could see the mud stains. No it's not just a mall crawler. Sometimes I go to the hardware store too. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0096.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0101.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0104.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0108.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0098.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0103.jpg
Nifty locking gas cap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0111.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0106.jpg

I finally put on my wrangler forum sticker.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0112.jpg

JCS05Rubi 05-06-2007 06:35 PM

Looks good bro :) Gotta love playing in the mud topless/doorless...

Untill you try and get those stains out :D

4.0l sahara 05-06-2007 06:36 PM

nice:D

binaryking 05-06-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCS05Rubi (Post 79560)
Looks good bro :) Gotta love playing in the mud topless/doorless...

Untill you try and get those stains out :D

Yeah i don't even bother anymore. I just wait until it dries up and then hit it with the vacuum. Once a month I may get motivated and actually take some cleaner to the inside. :D

Fondo23 05-06-2007 08:03 PM

She is BEAUtious!

tiger22 05-06-2007 08:05 PM

lookin good, are those the smittybilt flares or bu$$$hwackers? is the short throw shifter worth the $? stock shifter feels soooo sloppy!!!

binaryking 05-06-2007 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger22 (Post 79579)
lookin good, are those the smittybilt flares or bu$$$hwackers? is the short throw shifter worth the $? stock shifter feels soooo sloppy!!!

Thanks, they are Bushwackers. The shifter is definitely worth the cash. I love it. One of the most enjoyable things I've done.

binaryking 05-06-2007 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fondo23 (Post 79578)
She is BEAUtious!

Thanks Fondo!

tiny terror 05-06-2007 08:35 PM

Looks good BK, you need more stickers though. I have an I MAKE BOYS CRY one that you can have :D ;)

Omega_TJ_06 05-06-2007 08:35 PM

Very nice looking jeep!

binaryking 05-06-2007 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 79592)
Looks good BK, you need more stickers though ;)

haha yeah, i LOVE stickers.

sidedrifter 05-06-2007 08:40 PM

Looks very good

bluvikng 05-06-2007 09:05 PM

Looking good, Bro.

Scout 05-06-2007 09:14 PM

Personally I love driveway shots. :D

Looking nice BK!

Triple88a 05-06-2007 09:24 PM

^ any one made a trail of their drive way yet? I was thinking of something of it.. it would be nice if we get a house that reises couple of feet over the street level so you can put big rocks and wood pieces to climb and stuff but at the same time improve the look of the house :) I live in a building currently

binaryking 05-06-2007 09:40 PM

Thanks everyone. She has been a work in progress for about 8 years now.

binaryking 05-06-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Scout (Post 79609)
Personally I love driveway shots. :D

Looking nice BK!

I know! I was thinking of you when I took them. :D

I'm gonna get a few trail shots probably Wednesday when I'm off next.

jeeperman 05-06-2007 09:50 PM

Looks good guy! Now we just need pics of you jumping parking blocks at the "hardward store" (read: beauty salon);) :D j/k Great looking Jeep, keep the pics coming!:cool:

Absolute Offroad 05-06-2007 09:52 PM

Wow. Thays one clean ride. And good looking too....:D What are the chances that either 1BLKJP or I could borrow that for a few weekends?????:D Promise, we'll give it back....:D


Joe


Quote:

Originally Posted by binaryking (Post 79558)
Well I did some work on the Ol' Jeep today. Earlier this week I had installed a front bumper and rocker guards. Today I finished up the rear bumper and tire carrier, backup lights, added shackles, gave her a good cleaning and installed my steering box skid. I took a bunch of pics and wanted to post them so I can admire my handy work.

I also took some shots of some of my stickers and my interior, just so you could see the mud stains. No it's not just a mall crawler. Sometimes I go to the hardware store too. :D


I finally put on my wrangler forum sticker.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/DCFC0112.jpg


binaryking 05-06-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeperman (Post 79638)
Looks good guy! Now we just need pics of you jumping parking blocks at the "hardward store" (read: beauty salon);) :D j/k Great looking Jeep, keep the pics coming!:cool:

Thanks! But I might break a nail if I did that! :p

binaryking 05-06-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absolute Offroad (Post 79642)
Wow. Thays one clean ride. And good looking too....:D What are the chances that either 1BLKJP or I could borrow that for a few weekends?????:D Promise, we'll give it back....:D


Joe

haha! I know you'll give it back, just not sure I would want it back after it's been flipped a dozen times. Ok, yeah I probably would. :D

BUSAFREAK 05-06-2007 11:22 PM

Very very nice rig. That's what my TJ wants to be when it grows up! :)

binaryking 05-07-2007 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSAFREAK (Post 79695)
Very very nice rig. That's what my TJ wants to be when it grows up! :)

:)

Adventurous 05-07-2007 04:02 AM

It looks great BK!!! What kind of rocker guards do you have on your rig? I'd like some like that for mine.

Hummer Recovery Vehicle...love that sticker!!!!!!!!!

SportsGal501 05-07-2007 05:21 AM

I think you might still have room for one more sticker :D

Looks nice,clean and is that wax that was applied????

MOz 05-07-2007 07:24 AM

SWEEEEEET!

Now you need to get it muddy again!

JeepGuyLJ 05-07-2007 03:01 PM

Jeep looks good, like the hummer recovery sticker. :)

binaryking 05-07-2007 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurous (Post 79749)
It looks great BK!!! What kind of rocker guards do you have on your rig? I'd like some like that for mine.

Hummer Recovery Vehicle...love that sticker!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! They are from AtoZ fabrication and I highly recommend them. I got a great deal and didn't have to wait at all. They are super beefy.

binaryking 05-07-2007 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsGal501 (Post 79752)
I think you might still have room for one more sticker :D

Looks nice,clean and is that wax that was applied????

Oh there will be more stickers I guarantee. Yes I did use a coat or two of wax. :) Had to buff out a few scratches here and there. Plus I think the wax helps me avoid a lot of the little light scratches from pricker bushes. :D er I mean mall shopping carts. ;)

binaryking 05-07-2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOz (Post 79758)
SWEEEEEET!

Now you need to get it muddy again!

On wednesday I plan on it. Will post some pics of that too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepGuyLJ (Post 79841)
Jeep looks good, like the hummer recovery sticker. :)

Thanks man! God I loathe hummers. Mainly it's because of their driver's.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 PM.