Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Badlands trip

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Jeep-YJ-91 
#1 ·
I'm itching to go to the Badlands. But I've never been to an offroad park before tho and was hoping to go with an experienced Jeeper or 2. So who wants to go and when?

#5 ·
Do you think you'd be ready in a couple of weeks?

im in the elkhart in. area and wouldnt mind heading down in a few weeks.
Sounds good. I'd like to go before that April trip and try to make it out for that trip also. My brother wants to get his kids out there with the quads also but he is still trying to find another one for the lil guy and something for himself.

#6 ·
I want to go really soon. Finishing up the jeep tomorrow so I am ready to make one last trip there before I head west. I have been all over that damn park and then some too!

#8 ·
I have been everywhere in that park on 33's with 4in of lift. I made it up axle breaker too under my own power no winch. You can follow me all around that park and you will not have a issue. Now there are some rock walls you couldn't get up. But really green is not a easy trail by any means lol. Orange is actually more easy now then green.

I run red but that is not hard. It is one wall really. But you need lockers to get up that wall.

#9 ·
When are you planning on doing this trip? I am up for a day trip too.

#10 ·
Not sure yet, just testing the waters to see who wants to go when. I'm starting the electrical work on my brothers basement next weekend so I have to wait a couple of weeks now till thats done or at least waiting for drywall. March 26th I think is my first open Saturday coming up.
How does that day sound?

#12 ·
I really want to make a trip sooner but badlands is getting kind of well it is boring to me unless I have guys that have not gone. I can run threw the park in 6 or so hours.

#13 ·
Whenever you guys have a for sure date I would be more than happy to join ya'll. I just bought my YJ in January and I wanna take it wheeling really really bad. haha

#15 ·
Yea man send some pics when you get your tires on. Take a look at my pic...I just put my 33's on and they fit pretty good with a 1.5 inch shackle lift. I wanna put a 2.5 suspension lift on next for a total of 4 inches.

But we gotta get that badlands trip together this spring!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.