Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   IL: OME 2.5" Lift & Front Bumper (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/ome-2-5-lift-and-front-bumper-81382.html)

Axiom 02-21-2011 05:42 PM

OME 2.5" Lift & Front Bumper
 
I've recently sold my TJ and bought a new 2011 JK. I am no longer in need of these parts. All of the following parts are for TJ's.

Up for sale is an Old Man Emu 2.5" lift. Part number: ARB9799XH
This kit includes the heavy duty springs for front and rear accessories. The entire kit is brand new in box. It retails for over $800 on 4wd.com. I'm looking for $750 plus shipping if required. Local pickup is available.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_-...0/DSC00825.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_-...0/DSC00826.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_-...0/DSC00827.JPG


Also up for sale is a brand new front bumper from Nate's 4x4. Bumper includes winch plate, brush guard and d-rings. Also has mounting tabs for fog lights. I would really prefer local pickup on this one. I will ship but expect to pay for it. I'm requesting $300 before shipping.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_-...0/DSC00710.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_-...0/DSC00712.JPG

Feel free to post or PM me with any questions.

Thanks! :punk:

Vanimal00000 02-21-2011 08:58 PM

Where in Illinois are you? I am located in northwest indiana and am possibly interested in the bumper.

Axiom 02-21-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanimal00000 (Post 1072429)
Where in Illinois are you? I am located in northwest indiana and am possibly interested in the bumper.

I'm in McHenry. About an hour north west of Chicago.

Axiom 02-25-2011 05:07 PM

Lift reduced to $700 plus shipping.

mikes05unlimited 02-26-2011 01:46 AM

would you split it up? Looking for front springs

Axiom 02-26-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikes05unlimited (Post 1083365)
would you split it up? Looking for front springs

If you can find buyers for all of the other components then I would be willing to split it up. Otherwise it's a package deal.

jp2611 02-26-2011 10:11 AM

Wish you had put this up a couple weeks ago would have made the drive for that!!!

Axiom 02-26-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2611
Wish you had put this up a couple weeks ago would have made the drive for that!!!

Still can.

Sent from my Droid using WF Access

mikes05unlimited 02-26-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axiom (Post 1083774)
If you can find buyers for all of the other components then I would be willing to split it up. Otherwise it's a package deal.

OK.....Anyone need rear 2.5" springs or Shocks for a TJ? All Items are brand new in box.

Axiom 02-28-2011 05:45 PM

Bump

Axiom 03-03-2011 09:21 AM

Bump. $700 + shipping for the lift. $300 + shipping for the bumper!

TJsmitty 03-03-2011 10:41 PM

shipping to 44833 on the lift?

05wrangler 03-03-2011 10:59 PM

is it a full lift? how much shipped tp 46118?????

Axiom 03-04-2011 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJsmitty (Post 1095721)
shipping to 44833 on the lift?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05wrangler (Post 1095745)
is it a full lift? how much shipped tp 46118?????

Yes, this is a complete package. Everything needed to lift a TJ.

Shipping will be $50 for both of you. The entire kit weights about 70 lbs.

Axiom 03-07-2011 09:26 AM

Bump.

Axiom 03-09-2011 08:53 AM

Bump.

Ggg 03-09-2011 04:42 PM

I noticed your price on the bumper is a few dollars higher than the new price from Nates 4x4. Has this been painted or otherwise improved upon from how you got it from Nates?

Axiom 03-09-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ggg (Post 1107468)
I noticed your price on the bumper is a few dollars higher than the new price from Nates 4x4. Has this been painted or otherwise improved upon from how you got it from Nates?

It seems Nate is having a sale at the moment. I'll drop the price to $290 before shipping.

Axiom 03-16-2011 11:44 PM

Bump

HebrewHammer 03-17-2011 11:05 AM

Bumper still around and if it is do u know what shipping is for 22602?

Axiom 03-17-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HebrewHammer (Post 1122390)
Bumper still around and if it is do u know what shipping is for 22602?

Shipping is $35 to 22602.

Zetsumei 03-19-2011 12:17 AM

How much would JUST the shocks be if I split it with someone?

Mike5087 03-19-2011 11:48 PM

Very interested in the bumper... live just south of chi.. any chance its still hanging around/?!

Axiom 03-20-2011 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike5087 (Post 1127080)
Very interested in the bumper... live just south of chi.. any chance its still hanging around/?!

Bumper is still around.

Axiom 03-20-2011 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetsumei (Post 1125441)
How much would JUST the shocks be if I split it with someone?

$250 for all four. Will only split them if someone buys everything else.

Axiom 03-20-2011 06:15 PM

The bumper is now sold!

I've posted the lift on eBay due to limited interest. Moderators you may close this thread.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.