Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Mosquito Pass Saturday Aug 9th

2K views 47 replies 9 participants last post by  coloradojeeping 
#1 ·
Mosquito Pass in the morning and lunch in Leadville. So far these are the people going.

MeauxBean
LJ Dave
Neal5280
Coloradojeeping

Anyone else? We are planing on getting started on the trail around 10:00. A meeting place has not been determined, so any suggestions are welcome.

#3 ·
We could meet at the Alma Coffee House Café, ( 131 N. Main St., Alma, CO 80420), so you can grab a cup of coffee, some food and use the rest room before heading up the trail. Maybe be ready to leave the coffee house at 9:45 am, so if you plan to eat, get there early. I also have to stop and pick up a friend that has property 1 lot north of the intersection of Mosquito Gulch Road and Silver Plume Rd. This is about 1.5 miles down Mosquito Gulch Road and will be right on our way to the trailhead.

https://www.facebook.com/almacoffeehouse

Note: there are no gas stations in Alma.

#11 ·
I am going to have to back out of this one :( Have some higher priority issue to take care of this weekend. Hope you guys have a blast!

#14 ·
These are the people going so far.

MeauxBean & Son
LJ Dave
Coloradojeeping
Sinterra77
03 Sahara Jeeper

Meeting in Alma at the Alma Coffee House and be ready to leave at 9:45. Lunch in Leadville.
Place yet to be determined, any suggestions welcome.

#15 ·
Lunch in Leadville.
Place yet to be determined, any suggestions welcome.
My wife and I usually eat at The Tennessee Pass Café. 222 Harrison Ave, Leadville, CO 80461. Its on the main street through downtown Leadville, between 2nd and 3rd street. Even if the WF group decides to eat elsewhere, that is where I've got to go. My wife is already looking forward to it. Happy wife = happy life!

#22 ·
Justin,
It will be good to see you again. It will be me and my son this time. The wife is going to sit this one out. See you Saturday!

IN:
MeauxBean & Son
LJ Dave
Coloradojeeping
Sinterra77
Justin04Lj

Anybody else want to join us?
This will be fun.

:drinks:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.