Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (
-   -   Parts Info (

Dippinsidways 03-07-2011 02:20 PM

Parts Info
Hey everyone I need help finding out what a certain part is called. Im new and will try my best to described it... I have a 1998 Jeep Wranglers and the square looking thing under my rear bumper/ reinforcement bar is rusted. What is that part called... anyone know where to get a new one and what its called.?

NHrubicon 03-07-2011 02:28 PM

Do you mean the 2" square 'tube' in the center under the bumper? If so, that's the reciever mount...if not, can you post a picture so someone can identify it?

DKarge87 03-07-2011 02:28 PM

Pic is helpful

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.