Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Kansas Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f79/)
-   -   Tuttle Creek April 29th and 30th (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f79/tuttle-creek-april-29th-and-30th-85364.html)

RBatman 03-18-2011 11:26 PM

Tuttle Creek April 29th and 30th

Hey guys, planning a trip to Tuttle Creek April 29th and 30th, the weekend after Easter. Camping out Friday and Saturday night, most of the wheeling will take place Saturday. Hopefully this gives everyone time to plan and make it out for a group ride.

cavediverjc 03-20-2011 09:28 AM

If I don't have any scheduling conflicts, I think I can make this one.....
As time nears, we'll have to go over the details.
Hopefully I'll get to wheel with you again. :thumb:

distortedtj 03-22-2011 10:56 PM

Well, sounds good now. Just waiting on parts now. :( I no likey waiting.

RBatman 04-04-2011 01:02 AM

I know its a few weeks out, but just to keep this thread fresh...Fancy Creek Park is the nearest camping to the ORV park. They have great primitive sites and electrics sites available. Most of you guys have probably stayed here before, if this doesn't work let me know, I'm flexible. I plan on setting up shop sometime Friday afternoon, and may just spend that afternoon relaxing and grilling some food for dinner. That will save the wheeling for Saturday if you cant make it Friday due to work. I have a friend riding in my Jeep with me and I'll have a friend bringing another TJ, as well as a friend bringing a Tacoma. As always with wheeling trips, the more the merrier, I hope all you guys can make it out for at least Saturday.

cavediverjc 04-04-2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RBatman (Post 1156492)
I know its a few weeks out, but just to keep this thread fresh...Fancy Creek Park is the nearest camping to the ORV park. They have great primitive sites and electrics sites available. Most of you guys have probably stayed here before, if this doesn't work let me know, I'm flexible. I plan on setting up shop sometime Friday afternoon, and may just spend that afternoon relaxing and grilling some food for dinner. That will save the wheeling for Saturday if you cant make it Friday due to work. I have a friend riding in my Jeep with me and I'll have a friend bringing another TJ, as well as a friend bringing a Tacoma. As always with wheeling trips, the more the merrier, I hope all you guys can make it out for at least Saturday.

I'll probably have to wait until EARLY Saturday morning to head up that way. I've got school/work and potentially a flight that Friday.

crh1109 04-08-2011 10:05 PM

I would be in on that, could stop and play a little on my way to topeka

topher38 04-08-2011 10:18 PM

im from colorado am i aloud to come? and if so where exactly is this place i dont know my way around kansas.

and creepy the guy above me has my initials

distortedtj 04-08-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher38 (Post 1167199)
im from colorado am i aloud to come? and if so where exactly is this place i dont know my way around kansas.

and creepy the guy above me has my initials

A bit of a drive from CO....

Here is a google map of location.....

tuttle creek orv - Google Maps

topher38 04-09-2011 12:06 PM

Holy crap that's far nvm that trip I was thinking it was closer to the co border for some reason

RBatman 04-10-2011 12:57 AM

crh1109, Hope you can make it. By the way, I love the paint color!!

183Beast 04-27-2011 09:06 PM

Have to work, otherwise I would of been there.

cavediverjc 04-28-2011 07:39 PM

Sorry guys, looks like I have a couple of flights this weekend. Last minute stuff...gotta love those. Will have to take a raincheck this time. :(

RBatman 04-28-2011 11:13 PM

Just got off work, packed and ready to go, heading out after lunch tomorrow. Hope at least a couple of you guys can make it out. Again, camping at Fancy Creek and most of the wheeling will be Saturday. Weather should be pretty decent, 30% chance of rain Saturday morning but around 70*. If you can't make it, hope you have a fun weekend.