Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   yellow WF sticker?? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/yellow-wf-sticker-85945.html)

BLEGAN 03-22-2011 04:20 PM

yellow WF sticker??
 
anyone got one? or a picture of one? time to support.. and i need to know whether to get white.. or yellow. help mee :p

Cons_Table 03-22-2011 04:28 PM

I dont know if they do colored stickers, last I heard your choice is black or white.

InvertChaos 03-22-2011 04:31 PM

They have black, white, or silver. I got silver myself to match my jeep and sport stickers.

BLEGAN 03-22-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 1132108)
I dont know if they do colored stickers, last I heard your choice is black or white.

on the choices, there's a few different colors.

Cons_Table 03-22-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEGAN (Post 1132118)
on the choices, there's a few different colors.

You learn something new every day I suppose...:thumb:

BLEGAN 03-22-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvertChaos (Post 1132117)
They have black, white, or silver. I got silver myself to match my jeep and sport stickers.

theres only those three??

InvertChaos 03-22-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEGAN

theres only those three??

Whenever I got mine about a month ago those were the only three choices given to me at least.

JDsDream 03-22-2011 04:44 PM

Mines red. So there's at least 4

Janet H 03-22-2011 04:47 PM

Right now we have black, white, silver-ish and yellow. The yellow is brand new!

BLEGAN 03-22-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet H (Post 1132155)
Right now we have black, white, silver-ish and yellow. The yellow is brand new!

yay! do you have a picture of the yellow one??

Janet H 03-22-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEGAN (Post 1132160)
yay! do you have a picture of the yellow one??


No - but it's the same font as the other stickers as shown here and very yellow. Think lemon pudding meets banana....

BLEGAN 03-22-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet H (Post 1132186)
No - but it's the same font as the other stickers as shown here and very yellow. Think lemon pudding meets banana....

lmao well thank you. now to decide which one :p

seadog 03-26-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDsDream (Post 1132148)
Mines red. So there's at least 4

That's because you're special... :hide:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.