Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   Upper Adj. Rear Control Arms (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/upper-adj-rear-control-arms-86424.html)

Lumberjack 03-25-2011 08:35 PM

Upper Adj. Rear Control Arms

Looking to buy adjustable upper rear control arms for a good price to finish off my SYE/CV when i install them next week or so. Does not matter if they are new or used. Looking for the best price possible.

Vendors let me know what you have please :) thank you for looking. :punk:

Ageless Stranger 03-25-2011 08:40 PM

Nowhere near the cheapest, but I bought Rokmen arms because they are adjustable on the vehicle, meaning you don't have to take one end off to adjust the length. :cool:

Lumberjack 03-25-2011 08:46 PM

oooo ill have to check those out. can you post the link on here for me and also for others to check them out.

Lumberjack 03-25-2011 08:49 PM

haha nevermind i just found them

Rokmen HD-Rear Upper Control Arms - Rokmen - Control Arms - Suspension

Merle Swaggard 03-25-2011 09:00 PM

Yeah you get what you pay!!! Being able to adjust them without taking one side off is golden!! Bet you arse its worth the price!

Ageless Stranger 03-25-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merle Swaggard (Post 1138565)
Yeah you get what you pay!!! Being able to adjust them without taking one side off is golden!! Bet you arse its worth the price!

You better believe it. :cool:

Lumberjack 03-25-2011 09:06 PM

They are not too bad of a price for what your getting too :) just have to convince the wife on spending another $300 on the jeep lol i have already spent so much in the past month its ridiculous. But i always look at it this way. Its better to buy the best parts and replace all that you can so that when your beating the heck out of your rig on the trails etc, parts have a less of a chance breaking if they are of high quality :) Hopefully that came out the way i wanted it too. Had wisdom teeth taken out and i am on some awesome meds lol

Merle Swaggard 03-25-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumberjack (Post 1138579)
They are not too bad of a price for what your getting too :) just have to convince the wife on spending another $300 on the jeep lol i have already spent so much in the past month its ridiculous. But i always look at it this way. Its better to buy the best parts and replace all that you can so that when your beating the heck out of your rig on the trails etc, parts have a less of a chance breaking if they are of high quality :) Hopefully that came out the way i wanted it too. Had wisdom teeth taken out and i am on some awesome meds lol

Ha I enjoyed my meds when I had mine pulled out I dont even remember the drive home good thing I was not driving!

Yeah that is a great price when you consider the ease of adjusting and quality of the item. Do it a little at a time pay check to pay check!

Richd1963 03-25-2011 09:32 PM

I am not sure of the price diff. But I bought the Currie's and had to only adjust once. It makes the job different. I used a bottle jack to get the pinion where I wanted it, then I just turned out the Johnnie joint till the arm was long/short enough to allow the bolt to go through. It wasn't that bad. Sure the Rokmans are prolly easier, but I'm just sayin' wasn't all that bad. Its not like you get under there and adjust them all the time. Set it and forget it. And BTW the new Curries are long enough to get the job done. I was all ready to lengthen mine after reading some of the threads in other forums, on the length issues. Not necessary after all. Currie must have made corrections somewhere along the way.:thumb: