Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   JK General Discussion Forum (
-   -   Help identifying soft top part (

andygeekboy 04-01-2011 01:15 PM

Help identifying soft top part

Can someone help me identify this part, I lent my 2007 4 Door JK to my friend and he broke this part of the soft top


RedWing 04-03-2011 11:16 AM

I dont think it really has a name, but it looks like part of the rear upper door surround. I broke a very similar piece in the past. Your local dealer will be able to order it for you. It will cost you $100.00. good luck.

andygeekboy 04-03-2011 12:51 PM

Thanks, it's the part that slides along the roof housing.
I was hoping to avoid going to the dealer and order online
Thanks again

InfernoGirl 04-04-2011 08:52 AM

I can't picture where it belongs. Can you post a pic of where it broke from? Check Quadratec and Morris 4x4 for it, but lots of times the dealer is the same price and you don't have to pay shipping.....

jp2611 04-04-2011 09:22 AM

not sure think it is a part for a JK-there was a thread on here the other day had heading of "is this part important" there's was broke. Thread talked about the question of whether or not top would leak? From other pics think it goes on the end of the header for a JK? IS that where it goes?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.