Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Louisiana Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f67/)
-   -   SW/Cenla Jeep Clubs (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f67/sw-cenla-jeep-clubs-88821.html)

Mahoo 04-11-2011 12:40 AM

SW/Cenla Jeep Clubs
 
I am looking for a Jeep or 4x4 club located anywhere between Lake Charles to Alexandria. Currently living in Lake Charles but from the Leesville area. I know there are clubs in Baton Rouge and Lafayette but really dont want to drive over an hour just to attend meetings. If there isnt an organization in this area and looking to either create a club or form a chapter of one of the existing Louisiana Jeep clubs please let me know.

PolloLoco 07-17-2011 04:17 PM

I'm in DeRidder and am looking for others to go wheeling with.

sportwing 07-18-2011 03:48 PM

I just moved to DeRidder my self looking for people to wheel with or at least talk jeeps

Nimrod 07-20-2011 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahoo (Post 1170805)
I am looking for a Jeep or 4x4 club located anywhere between Lake Charles to Alexandria. Currently living in Lake Charles but from the Leesville area.

From a friend of a friend: An active Jeep club can be contacted by calling Sulphur Sheet Metal at 527-3911 or 527-5550. I am told that they have a meeting & cookout once a month in addition to trail rides.
Let us know what you find out.

sportwing 07-22-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PolloLoco (Post 1386575)
I'm in DeRidder and am looking for others to go wheeling with.


were do you work I think I have seen your jeep in town???

PolloLoco 07-22-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportwing (Post 1400576)
were do you work I think I have seen your jeep in town???

I work at Ft. Polk, I'm a Soldier. Chances are pretty slim that you've seen my Jeep in town, it doesn't get driven very much, but it's still possible. It's been on jack stands for the past week while I'm swapping in my HP30.

wranglertj01 10-17-2011 08:15 AM

I'm stationed at Polk I let me know if anyone wants to go wheelin sometime

Scottie Daddy 10-30-2011 01:02 AM

I live just north of Alexandria, in Pollock. I think it is about time to start a Central Louisiana Jeep club since there doesn't seem to be any around here.

Captain Matt 09-06-2013 04:00 PM

A Cenla Jeep club sounds good to me! I just got a new jeep and I'm looking for places to go. And good people to hang out with. Let me know if y'all started up a club or just want to ride.

johntheduck 10-13-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Matt (Post 4348513)
A Cenla Jeep club sounds good to me! I just got a new jeep and I'm looking for places to go. And good people to hang out with. Let me know if y'all started up a club or just want to ride.

I've been wanted to start one for Alexandria. I just got a jeep and I think it would be cool to have a city jeep club.

Captain Matt 10-20-2013 10:04 AM

I'll be at work for another 3 1/2 weeks. But i would like to get a club started and/or just go trail riding.

Captain Matt 12-29-2013 09:00 PM

Anyone going to Sicily Island this weekend coming up? We are heading up there to go trail riding and camping if anybody wants to ride.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.