Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Trail Pics (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f24/)
-   -   Moab Jeep Safari (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f24/moab-jeep-safari-89810.html)

jcf 04-17-2011 08:17 PM

Moab Jeep Safari
 
Here are a couple of pic's, I will be adding more as I get them throughout the next week or so. The Red Jeeps were really worth a pic' a lot of work went into making them so nice. Make sure & check back periodically for new pic's :thumb:
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...r/DSCN0513.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...r/DSCN0514.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...r/DSCN0515.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...r/DSCN0516.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...r/DSCN0511.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...r/DSCN0510.jpg

Barrie 04-17-2011 08:22 PM

Great pics JC. :D

nick50471 04-17-2011 08:30 PM

I like that Blue JK.

jcf 04-19-2011 12:24 AM

So I am kicking myself for not getting a photo of a low rider Jeep yesterday it had low profile tires & was really bad, even the color was terrible. Well maybe I will see it around again & snap one

distortedtj 04-19-2011 12:35 AM

Love the matching willys. :punk:

jcf 04-19-2011 12:41 AM

They were sweet & a credit to the guys that owned them

JDsDream 04-19-2011 06:49 AM

Nice pics Julie. Can't wait to see more.

jcf 04-21-2011 04:25 PM

At the Expo'
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCN0527.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCN0529.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCN0530.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCN0531.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCN0532.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCN0533.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCN0534.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCN0535.jpg

Barrie 04-21-2011 04:28 PM

Nice pics JC, I didn't think to take my camera there today. :facepalm:

nick50471 04-21-2011 04:30 PM

Barrie :doh:

Barrie 04-21-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick50471 (Post 1192870)
Barrie :doh:

I know, I know. :redface: :hide:

jcf 04-21-2011 04:39 PM

I just did a quick fly through & did a little parts chasing up for a friend, came home with 4 t-shirts, a grab handle, a hoodie & no money. I dunno' what happened! Now I have visions of flat fenders, new axles, some JKS trackbars & brackets......it's a dangerous time at the expo'
The wind has picked up & a few of the outside tents blew away while we were there so it's a pain for those ones

schnutzy 04-21-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf (Post 1192857)

this looks like one of the MCE jeeps...
looks like is sporting the new flared version of their flattie fenders....

Jp90Talon 04-21-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf (Post 1192884)
came home with 4 t-shirts, a grab handle, a hoodie & no money. I dunno' what happened!

And you should have a 5th t-shirt in 5-7 business days :thumb:


But threads like this really make me feel like I live on the wrong coast!

jcf 04-21-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jp90Talon (Post 1193165)
And you should have a 5th t-shirt in 5-7 business days :thumb:


But threads like this really make me feel like I live on the wrong coast!

Oh now you shouldn't have done that, especially since you are coming to visit Moab someday & doing trails with me & hub's:wavey:
I hope we see pic's of all that new stuff on your Jeep

Jp90Talon 04-21-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf (Post 1193233)
Oh now you shouldn't have done that, especially since you are coming to visit Moab someday & doing trails with me & hub's:wavey:
I hope we see pic's of all that new stuff on your Jeep


Trust me I will have tons of pics to post as parts start getting put onto the Jeep. I actually have a spare bedroom filled with nothing but my camping gear and Jeep parts (yes one advantage of not being married and living alone). Now that I have a little econo box to use as a daily parts will start going on the Jeep but I need to figure out where to start.

But as for the shirt it is the least I could do! Hopfully once my trailer is complete (yet another project that I need to work on) and I am ready to make a cross country trip I will get to take you up on the offer to go wheelin with you guys!

jgano23 04-21-2011 07:57 PM

nice pic julie

Barrie 04-21-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf (Post 1192884)
I just did a quick fly through & did a little parts chasing up for a friend, came home with 4 t-shirts, a grab handle, a hoodie & no money. I dunno' what happened! Now I have visions of flat fenders, new axles, some JKS trackbars & brackets......it's a dangerous time at the expo'
The wind has picked up & a few of the outside tents blew away while we were there so it's a pain for those ones

I know the feeling Julie, I like the look of the new Metalcloak fenders, and Blackrock has the wheels I want with them. :banghead:

jcf 04-23-2011 08:14 PM

Potato salad today(sat 23) saw 2 rollovers & a girl almost got run over by a crawler. It was a great day except for being a bit cold, there was about 300 to 400 people there watching.
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...lledJeepps.jpg
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...ledjeepps2.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.