Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   New Armor (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/new-armor-90109.html)

01WranglerGuy 04-19-2011 07:25 PM

New Armor
 
4 Attachment(s)
Put on some new armor over the weekend

Scoob 04-19-2011 07:26 PM

lol, not again :)

Mr_RPM 04-19-2011 07:31 PM

And a wrangler sticker on the hood.

i like the armor

LocTaal 04-19-2011 07:41 PM

Very nice!

Wheelinyz 04-19-2011 07:47 PM

Love the color combo!

crikeyjeepturtles 04-19-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoob (Post 1188466)
lol, not again :)

lol I was creepin on the older thread about 'this'

JeepinDave 04-19-2011 10:12 PM

I have the fabtech rear corners. I'm looking to get the rocker panel armor from fabtech as well. Anyone know if I can delete that extra piece of fender flare when I do that?

ej_fireman 04-19-2011 11:59 PM

Where did u get the diamond plate under the doors from?? How much was it? I'm looking for that exact same size

scgeek12 04-20-2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoob (Post 1188466)
lol, not again :)

lol :)

armor looks nice, i just put the exact same kit on mine, ended up taking the one off the hood though as personally thought it made my jeep look like a big toy lol

Mr_RPM 04-20-2011 12:12 PM

how much was the kit?

Cons_Table 04-20-2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepinDave (Post 1189222)
I have the fabtech rear corners. I'm looking to get the rocker panel armor from fabtech as well. Anyone know if I can delete that extra piece of fender flare when I do that?

Sure can. You can pull them now, but it doesnt look good cosmetically IMO. MOST rocker guards extend enough to cover that area up though.

Bone 04-20-2011 12:36 PM

That's a purdy Jeep. Are those 8" rims?

jrussblues 04-20-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoob
lol, not again :)

Now that I get the sarcasm that's pretty funny.

kjeeper10 04-20-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrussblues

Now that I get the sarcasm that's pretty funny.

Lol

01WranglerGuy 04-20-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ej_fireman (Post 1189451)
Where did u get the diamond plate under the doors from?? How much was it? I'm looking for that exact same size

I got them from morris 4x4 im thinking that i paid around 160 for them.

01WranglerGuy 04-20-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bone (Post 1190198)
That's a purdy Jeep. Are those 8" rims?

There 10 inch rims

01WranglerGuy 04-20-2011 06:41 PM

I bought it all seperate but its all made by Warrior. I got the front covers and hood guard off of ebay. Picked up the rest of the stuff from morris 4x4.

01WranglerGuy 04-20-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scgeek12 (Post 1189476)
lol :)

armor looks nice, i just put the exact same kit on mine, ended up taking the one off the hood though as personally thought it made my jeep look like a big toy lol

Its covering up a ding in the hood on mine. lol

scgeek12 04-20-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01WranglerGuy (Post 1190836)
Its covering up a ding in the hood on mine. lol

lol ya the rear left side one is covering up a dent for me, and the front right fender one is also covering up a few cracks from where i got backed into:punk:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 AM.