Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   South Carolina Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f72/)
-   -   Gulches??? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f72/gulches-92140.html)

TJWrangler99 05-03-2011 08:57 PM

Gulches???
 
Anybody go to Gulches? never been and wanna check it out.. can anybody give details on the trails there? difficulty? what kind of jeeps can handle them?
have 99tj with only 2" spacers and 31" tires
any input?

JohnnyQuik 05-05-2011 09:08 PM

This Saturday would be a great chance with their 5 year birthday party. I'm trying to head up there with a group from Charleston in the morning if you want to tag along.

TJWrangler99 05-06-2011 07:04 AM

ok ill see what i can do!

TJWrangler99 05-06-2011 07:04 AM

where are you located?

gooseofdeuce 05-17-2011 08:32 PM

Laurens county, WWW.gulchesorv.com I think. Where are you coming from? I'm running 2inch budget boost and 31's, had a blast! Well worth it.

TJWrangler99 05-17-2011 11:15 PM

it was great going up there! a lot of fun

ewilliams 06-13-2011 09:38 PM

Is Gulches open during the week I have to work week ends looking for some where to go during the week

eatdirt 06-13-2011 10:37 PM

I'm from nc and we have uwharrie ohv here. I want to check out gulches too soon. Would have to make a long weekend out of it though. Any pics or vids?

smaxberry 06-14-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyQuik
This Saturday would be a great chance with their 5 year birthday party. I'm trying to head up there with a group from Charleston in the morning if you want to tag along.

How do I learn more about the group in chuck town?

GAA-JKU 06-15-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewilliams
Is Gulches open during the week I have to work week ends looking for some where to go during the week

Gulches is only open Friday through Sunday, they do have camping.

GAA-JKU 06-15-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatdirt
I'm from nc and we have uwharrie ohv here. I want to check out gulches too soon. Would have to make a long weekend out of it though. Any pics or vids?

Check out our local club at our website, www.appalachianjeeptrailrunners.com and on our forum at www.ajtrforum.com . We have some pictures and videos of us on some obstacles there. Gulches also has a site and a forum loaded with info.

xyztina 06-17-2011 02:08 PM

Any more update or details on how this trail is?

GAA-JKU 06-18-2011 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xyztina
Any more update or details on how this trail is?

They have several trails. They range from easy to crazy. I have only done one expert trail, many beginner and intermediate under my belt. There are great obsticles all over and bypasses on the easy and intermediate that you can take to watch the buggies do their thing. I would not plan on touching the mud pits unless you are running about 8 in of lift and are running 40 in boggers, it is bottomless. We always have a blast at Gulches ORV Park.

JohnnyQuik 06-19-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xyztina (Post 1313111)
Any more update or details on how this trail is?

There are a few reports in the trail sections. Here's mine from last month from the trip that started this thread....

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f24/gul...ics-93041.html


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.