Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Texas Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/)
-   -   Jeep work day...West of Ft. Worth. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/jeep-work-day-west-of-ft-worth-92475.html)

tuff2010 05-05-2011 09:09 PM

Jeep work day...West of Ft. Worth.

Looks like its time for a get together to get a few things done...so

Looks like we are going to have a few jeeps to work on Sat, so whoever needs to get something done , just come on out...

looks to be a little fender cutting, maybe a factory stubby or two to make along with relocating evap canisters...I have all the tools and air supply to get it done...even have a welder if needed..

Just bring the jeep/parts along with something to toss on the grill and we can get it done..

9am till we are finished with the last one..

Pm for directions Just west of Ft. Worth....

dfwislander 05-09-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuff2010
Looks like its time for a get together to get a few things done...so

Looks like we are going to have a few jeeps to work on Sat, so whoever needs to get something done , just come on out...

looks to be a little fender cutting, maybe a factory stubby or two to make along with relocating evap canisters...I have all the tools and air supply to get it done...even have a welder if needed..

Just bring the jeep/parts along with something to toss on the grill and we can get it done..

9am till we are finished with the last one..

Pm for directions Just west of Ft. Worth....

Wow, that is awesome! How often you do this?

LaRue32 05-16-2011 01:22 AM

When's the next Jeep work day?

tuff2010 05-16-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaRue32 (Post 1242251)
When's the next Jeep work day?

I forgot to post up over here, it was yesterday...LOL!!

What ya needing done...just shoot me a Pm...:wavey:

dfwislander 05-17-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

I forgot to post up over here, it was yesterday...LOL!!

What ya needing done...just shoot me a Pm...:wavey:

Any experience installing the trans coolers?

tuff2010 05-18-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfwislander (Post 1246408)
Any experience installing the trans coolers?

For the Price Tribe 4x4 is charging for a quality install its hard to beat, Tribe prototyped a bracket that mounts a Hayden plate and fin style cooler to the radiator core support. Mounting it with 4 self tapping screws is simple, and allows it not to hang on the condenser.

Pricing is around $120 to $130, includes cooler, bracket, extra hose, fittings, clamps, and screws. Heres some shots of the cooler installed

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...4/IMG_1666.jpg

poptarts 05-18-2011 08:55 PM

when i find a lift for my tj would you be willing to help? ill bring some chicken, steak or whatever lol... im west of weatherford in brock....

tuff2010 05-19-2011 08:57 AM

Sure would, sounds like a good time and a little jeep work.

poptarts 05-19-2011 03:47 PM

awesome i cant wait to find me a lift........

dfwislander 05-21-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

For the Price Tribe 4x4 is charging for a quality install its hard to beat, Tribe prototyped a bracket that mounts a Hayden plate and fin style cooler to the radiator core support. Mounting it with 4 self tapping screws is simple, and allows it not to hang on the condenser.

Pricing is around $120 to $130, includes cooler, bracket, extra hose, fittings, clamps, and screws. Heres some shots of the cooler installed

Never heard of them? What cooler are they ordering?

tuff2010 05-21-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfwislander (Post 1253273)
Never heard of them? What cooler are they ordering?

They are really big into the King of the Hammers scene with "PSC" Precision Steering Components. They make custom racing chasis and do top notch work...Matter of fact they just did a double cooler setup for the guys at Full Traction..

I dont know what brand , all I know is that it is a heavy duty version..