Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   New Jersey Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f93/)
-   -   Official south jersey show and shine/ meet and greet thread! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f93/official-south-jersey-show-and-shine-meet-and-greet-thread-93087.html)

M_ 05-10-2011 07:14 AM

Official south jersey show and shine/ meet and greet thread!
 
Sunday may 29th at 2pm PJ Whelihan's in Cherry Hill, NJ we will have all of our jeeps parked in the front parking lot directly in front of RT 70 in full view of the huge patio with outdoor bar and dining to show off our rigs, compare mods, take notes, take phone numbers and email addresses to set up trail runs and off road trips. The more the merrier!!! All jeeps welcome... There will be food and drink specials at the event and the food and drinks there are great! For directions please check www.pjspub.com and remember it's the Cherry Hill location. With any questions please email me at M_McQuade@yahoo.com or message me here... I would like as many of us as possible to meet around the corner 30 minutes prior to the event to roll into the event caravan style. Please RSVP here in this thread so everyone locally can see that there will be a lot of jeeps in attendance...

Cp1205 05-10-2011 08:20 AM

Ill be there. The caravan is going to be sweet. If you've never been there the food is really good. Should be an awesome time hope to see a lot of jeeps there.

JeeperRob 05-10-2011 08:49 AM

I'll be there

srad600 05-10-2011 08:49 AM

Ill be there. Mike you have my digits any one else needs em pm me.

srad600 05-10-2011 10:39 AM

Double post

Mr. Sinister 05-10-2011 10:40 AM

Dirty Jerz!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/download/1...lvertoad99.jpg

:hide:

pyro 05-10-2011 11:49 AM

I get done work at 5. If your all gonna still b there by 6 Ill come thru after work

M_ 05-10-2011 11:57 AM

Should be an all day thing!

old_blue 05-10-2011 05:11 PM

most likely will make it

M_ 05-10-2011 05:31 PM

I'm working on getting no excuses, New Egypt to show up as a vendor and globex performance which is a new jeep shop in toms river NJ... And also talking to 2 local jeep dealers hopefully one of them bites to come bring some brand new wranglers down to look at

Irongrave 05-10-2011 05:51 PM

I'll annouce it at our next meeting

M_ 05-10-2011 05:57 PM

Thanks I appreciate it if you know of any other vendors who might be interested it's free for them to come down and set up!!! Pass their info on to me and I'll set it all up

Greenman 05-10-2011 06:18 PM

I'm comin from Long Island, sounds like it's gonna be awesome!

jailguard 05-10-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_McQuade (Post 1230243)
Sunday may 29th at 2pm PJ Whelihan's in Cherry Hill, NJ we will have all of our jeeps parked in the front parking lot directly in front of RT 70 in full view of the huge patio with outdoor bar and dining to show off our rigs, compare mods, take notes, take phone numbers and email addresses to set up trail runs and off road trips. The more the merrier!!! All jeeps welcome... There will be food and drink specials at the event and the food and drinks there are great! For directions please check www.pjspub.com and remember it's the Cherry Hill location. With any questions please email me at M_McQuade@yahoo.com or message me here... I would like as many of us as possible to meet around the corner 30 minutes prior to the event to roll into the event caravan style. Please RSVP here in this thread so everyone locally can see that there will be a lot of jeeps in attendance...



Been there a few times(from Burlington)..where is around the corner?

M_ 05-10-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailguard

Been there a few times(from Burlington)..where is around the corner?

Lol there isn't a set" around the corner" just yet the caravan idea will probably happen but I was thinking meeting as many of us as possible at 130 at Camden county college across the street so we drive up as a group initially and then have the vendors set up around the show and shine... Guys I'm winging this I'm just pretty good at winging things... I made a bunch of calls today and will do the same tomorrow until I have commitments vendors and dealers would be stupid to not take advantage of this opportunity to have a ton of jeepers in one spot! If anyone can contribute any advice, ideas or assistance I'd surely appreciate it!!!

jailguard 05-10-2011 06:36 PM

Ok bro..thanks for your time and hard work..I'll bring a few jeepn jailguards with me

M_ 05-10-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailguard
Ok bro..thanks for your time and hard work..I'll bring a few jeepn jailguards with me

Hey no problem! It should be a lot of fun! And if it turns out to be a good event I'm sure pjs would let us do it monthly it's a win win for everyone!

chadr 05-10-2011 06:51 PM

ill be there.

NJJeep 05-11-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_McQuade (Post 1231523)
Lol there isn't a set" around the corner" just yet the caravan idea will probably happen but I was thinking meeting as many of us as possible at 130 at Camden county college across the street so we drive up as a group initially and then have the vendors set up around the show and shine... Guys I'm winging this I'm just pretty good at winging things... I made a bunch of calls today and will do the same tomorrow until I have commitments vendors and dealers would be stupid to not take advantage of this opportunity to have a ton of jeepers in one spot! If anyone can contribute any advice, ideas or assistance I'd surely appreciate it!!!

That's cool. I went to the academy there. It's about 45 minute ride for me. Wife is working might bring the two kids with me and hang out for a bit. They both are young and love cars like I do. Lol. I've added some accessories and have more on order. I won't be completely stock!!!

NJJeep 05-11-2011 09:03 AM

If it's a hit, maybe should get some shirts made up. Just throwing out an idea.

M_ 05-11-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJJeep
If it's a hit, maybe should get some shirts made up. Just throwing out an idea.

The thought has definitely crossed my mind! But I wouldn't know what to call the event or what to put on the shirts!

bluetj17 05-11-2011 09:32 AM

I'll be there Mike.

M_ 05-11-2011 09:52 AM

Maybe I'll design a shirt price out how much it would cost to make and presell them that day and whoever wants one can order it then

Phillies4752 05-11-2011 10:00 AM

You can count me in!!!!

M_ 05-11-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillies4752
You can count me in!!!!

Bring some of those shift knobs to sell I bet you'll do good!!!

Phillies4752 05-11-2011 10:11 AM

I plan on it!! I'll have a bunch made for all different kinds of jeeps so I will be prepared!! If anyone can't make it and still wants to buy one I have a thread on this forum or you can just shoot me a p.m.

Can't wait till the 29th!!!

M_ 05-11-2011 12:01 PM

Globex performance is a new jeep shop out of toms river, NJ, and they have confirmed they will be bringing 3 to 5 of the jeeps they own or have built for customers. As well as a vendor booth with various accessories!

Cp1205 05-11-2011 12:03 PM

Nice, this is turning out to be a great event

MudTJ 05-11-2011 11:00 PM

Posted it up on NJJA.

M_ 05-11-2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MudTJ
Posted it up on NJJA.

Awesome did I meet you tonight?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 AM.