Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   How many miles on your JK? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/how-many-miles-on-your-jk-93590.html)

Sierra8 05-13-2011 04:29 PM

How many miles on your JK?
 
Looking to see how many people have cleared 100,000 and up in their JK's.

joe002 05-13-2011 05:49 PM

Not me, only 27K on my '08.

kkabeach 05-13-2011 06:10 PM

Just hit the 1000 mark on my '11. She only 2 weeks old.

seadog 05-13-2011 06:12 PM

11,500 on my '10 JK. 6 1/2 months.

CapnRich22 05-13-2011 06:12 PM

41k on my 2009

DeanLinAZ 05-13-2011 06:30 PM

30K driven miles on my 2007 Sahara, plus 15K towed miles behind motor home.:)

jailguard 05-13-2011 07:09 PM

I just hit 1,000.. had for just over a month

Trunz150 05-13-2011 07:17 PM

11,000 2011 JKU had it since November i only get 12k a year on my lease oops

rics1997 05-13-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunz150 (Post 1238059)
11,000 2011 JKU had it since November i only get 12k a year on my lease oops

Hope you plan on buying after the lease lol

Shadow's_Jeep 05-13-2011 07:31 PM

Only 11,908 on my 09 Unlimited X

big-daddy-dumas 05-13-2011 07:33 PM

3700 2011 had about 2 months dd 50 miles aday

Trunz150 05-13-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rics1997

Hope you plan on buying after the lease lol

Nope company car, boss told me not to worry about.... Next one I get I'm gonna have him buy it for sure I love it

MTH 05-13-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra8
Looking to see how many people have cleared 100,000 and up in their JK's.

They've only been around since 07, so not many are past 100k yet. For me, I've got just under 14k on my 2010.

aero1 05-13-2011 09:11 PM

24,500 on my 08 unlimited x.

tommyb 05-13-2011 09:49 PM

12,500 on my '09 X 2dr

the Kolector 05-13-2011 10:08 PM

Just under 24K on my 07 Sahara. Put 1K on it the month I have had it!

PecosRiver 05-13-2011 10:10 PM

Just shy of 60,000 on my 2010. I guess I'll be at 100,000 early next year.

Big Kid 05-13-2011 10:14 PM

Well, I guess I'll be one of the first.....103,000 miles on my 08 Rubicon. I bought it from a guy in CT who drove to NY City every day. Its the 6 speed and it still runs like a top. I love it. The synchros in the tranny were giving him trouble, so he put a new one in at 99,000 miles. Also replaced the driveshaft while he was at it. Never seen mud and I was the first one to take the hard top off, soft top still in boxes in the back of the jeep. So far, so good.

YoSlaterBro 05-13-2011 10:34 PM

About to hit 70,000

Raidue 05-13-2011 10:42 PM

Not even 5k on my 2010 and I have had her for over 9 months!

MTH 05-13-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Kid
soft top still in boxes in the back of the jeep.

Awesome mileage. But . . .

That soft top might be ruined by now--you're supposed to take it out immediately, it's only back there for transportation to the dealer/customer.

However, while this bit of advice gets mentioned here a lot, I've never actually heard of anyone leaving it in long term and then finding it damaged. So uhh, thanks for being the tester!

Once you open it, please let us know if it has any wear holes in the fabric from the constant rubbing on the hard top walls or other damage. Hopefully not.

Supercop260 05-13-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTH

They've only been around since 07, so not many are past 100k yet. For me, I've got just under 14k on my 2010.

I've seen a lot of 07-08 JKU's for sale in northern VA with over 100k...and they are still retailing for around $17,000! Talk about resale value.

themoneypit 05-13-2011 11:27 PM

5500 on my 2011

Jwbaseball33 05-14-2011 01:06 AM

Just over 4k on my 2011 Rubicon. Love it!!! Had it since December.

jk wrangler fan 05-14-2011 02:34 AM

Hit 2000 today on my '10.

ESP 05-14-2011 08:01 AM

13,000 on my 2010:dance:

mariner09 05-14-2011 08:03 AM

41k on my 09, but I've only had it 10 months now. 23k of that is mine...

Jaysrubi 05-14-2011 08:19 AM

Right at 1200 miles on my 2011 JKU Rubi. Bought in Feb!!!

rdatlen 05-14-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTH (Post 1238400)
Awesome mileage. But . . .

That soft top might be ruined by now--you're supposed to take it out immediately, it's only back there for transportation to the dealer/customer.

However, while this bit of advice gets mentioned here a lot, I've never actually heard of anyone leaving it in long term and then finding it damaged. So uhh, thanks for being the tester!

Once you open it, please let us know if it has any wear holes in the fabric from the constant rubbing on the hard top walls or other damage. Hopefully not.

I bought my 2007 last year and same thing...the person never used the soft top. It was in perfect condition.

Oh & I have 68,000 KMs.

Zombie-Sniper 05-14-2011 11:58 AM

only about 1200 on my 2010 Mountain JKU


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.