Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   flipped off Cherokee and dirt bikes (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/flipped-off-cherokee-and-dirt-bikes-95293.html)

tntviper1 05-25-2011 07:55 AM

flipped off Cherokee and dirt bikes
 
i mean here i was minding my own business, poaching illegally for beavers, and these 3 morons start flipping each other off? besides ruining my poaching why are people so mean?

daggo66 05-25-2011 07:58 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love your hood ornament!

InfernoGirl 05-25-2011 07:59 AM

Don't poach the beavers..... love the beavers and they'll love you back.

Peepers 05-25-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 1260865)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love your hood ornament!

Do you have to tie it in place when you get on the highway or does she hang on pretty well?:rofl:

daggo66 05-25-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoGirl (Post 1260867)
Don't poach the beavers..... love the beavers and they'll love you back.

:thumb:

95YamJam 05-25-2011 08:01 AM

Thats not a hood ornament, thats the elusive "wench" that you hear about every now and then. :punk:

daggo66 05-25-2011 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95YamJam (Post 1260878)
Thats not a hood ornament, thats the elusive "wench" that you hear about every now and then. :punk:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Peepers 05-25-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95YamJam (Post 1260878)
Thats not a hood ornament, thats the elusive "wench" that you hear about every now and then. :punk:

:banghead: I new something was wrong when I was asking for a winch for graduation... :banghead:

sevenservices 05-25-2011 08:15 AM

:flipoff:

tntviper1 05-25-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peepers (Post 1260871)
Do you have to tie it in place when you get on the highway or does she hang on pretty well?:rofl:

i tie her to the hood only when she is getting bad grades,

avatar changed due to the fact that it is my 14 yo daughter :banghead: :)

daggo66 05-25-2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tntviper1 (Post 1260921)
i tie her to the hood only when she is getting bad grades,

avatar changed due to the fact that it is my 14 yo daughter :banghead: :)

:facepalm: As the father of 19 and 16 year old daughters, your private hell is about to begin.

Peepers 05-25-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tntviper1 (Post 1260921)
i tie her to the hood only when she is getting bad grades,

avatar changed due to the fact that it is my 14 yo daughter :banghead: :)

http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/headphone-smiley.jpg Here you go. If you haven't already, I'm sure you'll need a pair of these...

http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/army12.gif and one of these for the boyfriends...

http://www.actioncleveland.org/wp-co...mattresses.jpg and a pile of these for when she turns 16 and starts driving...

These gifts I bring to you for our humble humor.

sparky 05-25-2011 08:55 AM

Ten ways to greet your daughters date.

10. Hey kid, hold my whiskey while I put the pin back in this grenade.

9. You don't mind posing for a few mug shots, do ya?

8. Mom would like to meet you, but the bikers club hasn't returned from their run yet.

7. One of my favorite pastimes is my cage fighting career.

6. Her sex change operation really worked out well don't you think.

5. I'm glad she's dating again after that last incident.

4. How much bail money do you normally carry?

3. Let me give you the emergency phone number list and the trauma bag.

2. Here, put this radio tracker beacon in your pocket.

1. I really don't mind going back to prison.

Mr. Sinister 05-25-2011 09:43 AM

this board is made of win.

Shelby427 05-25-2011 09:49 AM

How the heck do you poach a beaver? Don't they try and jump out of the frying pan?

dfry 05-25-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelby427
How the heck do you poach a beaver? Don't they try and jump out of the frying pan?

Well, there's your problem!! To poach, you need a deeper pan that holds water, not a fry pan. I'm so ashamed I know this right now...

Shelby427 05-25-2011 10:45 AM

Ahh got it, trick em into thinking it's a hot tub.

And you should be ashamed, Emeril . BAM!

PTWarrior66 05-25-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 1260927)
:facepalm: As the father of 19 and 16 year old daughters, your private hell is about to begin.

sup

Cons_Table 05-25-2011 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. Sinister (Post 1261097)
this board is made of win.

Attachment 50994

cavediverjc 05-25-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 1260927)
:facepalm: As the father of 19 and 16 year old daughters, your private hell is about to begin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PTWarrior66 (Post 1261463)
sup

That's some funny stuff right there... :rofl:

XJ Knight 05-25-2011 03:03 PM

Me Love Me Some Beaver ;)

seadog 05-25-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 1260927)
:facepalm: As the father of 19 and 16 year old daughters, your private hell is about to begin.

Oh, yes. I have 4 daughters. the 27 and 25 yr old are out of the house, but the 17 and 16 yr old are still here. And things are way different than they were 10 years ago. :eek:

XJ Knight 05-25-2011 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seadog (Post 1261738)
Oh, yes. I have 4 daughters. the 27 and 25 yr old are out of the house, but the 17 and 16 yr old are still here. And things are way different than they were 10 years ago. :eek:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n.../chairfall.gif

seadog 05-25-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJ Knight (Post 1261778)

Yeah, I have my man-cave in the garage. :hide: My house seems to be the Hub for socializing. At any given time, there are 4-8 young ladies in the house. Thankfully, the Missus keeps them in line.

I just have to provide "motivational funding".

And my 23 yr old son is very protective of his "sisters".

SirGeorgeKillian 05-25-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelby427 (Post 1261109)
How the heck do you poach a beaver?

I usually start by buying a drink....

PTWarrior66 05-25-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seadog (Post 1261831)
Yeah, I have my man-cave in the garage. :hide: My house seems to be the Hub for socializing. At any given time, there are 4-8 young ladies in the house. Thankfully, the Missus keeps them in line.

I just have to provide "motivational funding".

And my 23 yr old son is very protective of his "sisters".

I'm coming over to work on Jeeps. Cool? Cool.

BigEZ 05-25-2011 11:11 PM

well, I don't have any daughters (and thankfully never will) but one of my all-time favorite movie quotes is:

"Anything happens to my daughter; I got a .45 and a shovel... I doubt anybody would miss you."

sandman1212 05-26-2011 12:45 AM

I just show them the targets on all the kids walls, even the 6 year old hits in the 8 and 9 ring and my 13 year old son makes a 1.5 inch single hole with a .22, LOL

I also like " ya ever see what a hog will do to a human body??? Dont make me show ya!"

PTWarrior66 05-26-2011 02:57 AM

It will eat it. I win.

seadog 05-26-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PTWarrior66 (Post 1262206)
I'm coming over to work on Jeeps. Cool? Cool.

You and about half the young Jeepers on here have inquired about using my garage. You must have heard about my extensive tool setup.:dance:

One thing, though. This group of girls don't like to get muddy. Or have their hair mussed up.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 AM.