Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Best defense against PIT BULLS !! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/best-defense-against-pit-bulls-95587.html)

JIMBOX 05-27-2011 08:06 AM

Best defense against PIT BULLS !!

:whistling: Smart man-

Man attacked by pit bulls in Kirkland park, opens fire | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News | Local & Regional

Too bad he wasn't a LITTLE better shot !!

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

KBR97 05-27-2011 08:11 AM

Or any dog for that matter...not just pit bulls.

Mr. Sinister 05-27-2011 08:14 AM

:banghead: :nonono:

BladeMechanical 05-27-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBR97 (Post 1264945)
Or any dog for that matter...not just pit bulls.

Or people.

GREEN-MACHINE 05-27-2011 10:36 AM

remember its not the dog,, its the owner,, same as guns..

guns dont kill people, people kill people

danieldlg_13 05-27-2011 10:49 AM

Maybe he should have kicked the dog hard since they weren't attacking him at first. A good kick to the rib cage would have been enough. It's a 55 lbs (average) Pitbull terrier against a 200 lbs man. Do the math. I promise you, you put me up against a dog like that and I'm coming out winning/alive. The dog has two things going for it, the bite (one of the worst for canines), and its intimidation factor... I have size, power, reach, two kicking legs, two punching/grabbing/choking/throwing hands etc. I think the reason people are so terrified of these dogs are because they are easily intimidated since hearing of mauling and how evil these dogs can be. These are the same people that are easily scared or have no guts. I'm just venting

CT93YJ 05-27-2011 10:51 AM

Like said before its not the dog its the owners i have met and known pitbulls that were the biggest babys ever and the worst thing they would do is lick you to death.

danieldlg_13 05-27-2011 11:01 AM

JIMBOX, where do you find all these stories? My day usually starts pretty slow and then you post your stories. I like them, but you make me have to think. LOL

JIMBOX 05-27-2011 11:38 AM

:D A master craftsman /cook/marksman/survivor-

Quote:

Originally Posted by danieldlg_13 (Post 1265242)
JIMBOX, where do you find all these stories? My day usually starts pretty slow and then you post your stories. I like them, but you make me have to think. LOL

Never reveals his sources--

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

kjeeper10 05-27-2011 01:06 PM

A juicy steak?

ghendrix6 05-28-2011 02:39 PM

Yep, you can whip a pit, but the dog stands a real good chance of ripping you open a time or two before you get it done. :D

And, you certainly dont want to let the pit lock down on your leg, arm or throat. :eek:

Cause they dont let go.:surrender:

Owen_TJ 05-28-2011 02:42 PM

This goes for any dog...i dont like seein these stories.

I've got a Rottie and to me they're the best dogs ever but to most anyone that sees her, even though shes still small and a puppy (55 lbs), they comment on how dangerous she is and how i shouldnt have her...Its the way you treat them and train them.

sonofabeach 05-29-2011 11:52 AM

My friend had a friendly Rottie but one day out of the blue it latched onto his infant son. His son turned out okay but he had to get rid of the dog.
I think most of these pit bulls that attack people were not trained to do so.
They're always the most friendly dogs until they snap and maul someone.
I guess it's luck of the draw and if it ever happens, its on you.

CarolinaJeepGirl 05-29-2011 01:23 PM

its things like this that hurt people who own and love their pits. I've been raising them for over 20 years, enough said. Where are all the videos of the other dogs that bite and maul people. Personally i am terriefied of little dogs that sneak up and bite you when you aren't looking.