Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   FS: Parting My TJ :) Axles, tires, beadlocks, drive train! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/fs-parting-my-tj-axles-tires-beadlocks-drive-train-958.html)

MR.CLIFFORD 01-18-2006 10:12 PM

FS: Parting My TJ :) Axles, tires, beadlocks, drive train!

This is what I'm selling. Most of the parts have pics on my website.

http://www.thedoubleduke.com/

I have a 4 cylinder engine complete. 69xxx miles. I have worked hard to keep the oil changed. The engine has the 4.0 intake tube and 60mm throttle body. I have the mechanical fan but it is not attached right now. The motor runs real stong. Doesn't burn oil or use it. Asking 800 complete.

AX5 Tranny- Shifts really well for an AX5. Asking 400 complete.

NP231- AA SYE kit installed by me. Running Mobil 1 synthetic. It has the 21 spline input but I do have a front half 23 spline I'm willing to swap. Either way I'm asking 500.

If you want the whole drive train I will part it all together and include the engine harness, and PCM, exhaust plus whatever else you need.

HP Dana 30 out of a 98 Cherokee. I replaced all the brakes and ball joints when I got it. It is geared to 4.88. I just replaced the pinion seal so now it hold fluid really well. Installed a Lock Right when I did the gear change. New carrier, new cross shaft pin, and JKS mini skids. Everything is complete and ready to bolt in to a TJ. Asking 1500 firm.

Ford 8.8 rear axle. Geared to 4.88. I bought the axle brand new. There were no miles on it when I got it so the brakes are in great shape. I cut all the brackets off and welded new HD MORE leaf brackets. They are spring over. Welded the axle tubes to the housing so there is no fear of spinning a tube. I custom made some traction bar brackets to keep spring wrap under control. There is a BTF Kryptonite cover installed. I welded the spider gears but I can remove them if you prefer. I will replace the spider gears at my cost if you wish it to be open. Asking 1500 firm.

This is a great set of axles. Both have less than 10k miles on them. Both had professional gear installs and the wear patterns look great!

I'm selling my Hutchinson beadlocks. My new bolt pattern won't allow me to run them anymore. So I'm going with the same rims in the right size :cool: This is a true dual beadlock in 15x8 with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern with 3 5/8" back spacing. 4 have some rash on the rims from airing down but there are no blemishes or gashes. 1 is brand new and never been mounted. Asking 1500 for a set of 5.

Selling 5 - 37x12.50x15 Interco Trxus MTs. 1 is brand new. 4 have roughly 75% tread left. They have some minor rock rash but no cuts, plugs, or patches. Asking 950 for all 5.

I'm sure I have more and will post it up as time goes on. I prefer email if you have serious inquiries. 4wheelin@cox.net or PM me here.

1BLKJP 01-19-2006 03:03 PM

Nice, so what are you throwin under your junk now? I am assuming a V-8 of some kind with a matching auto?

MR.CLIFFORD 01-19-2006 07:25 PM

Gonna try to run a LS1 and 4l60E with an atlas or dana 300. 14 bolt out back and a 60 front. Gonna shoot for 42s :D

TJGreg 01-19-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR.CLIFFORD
Gonna try to run a LS1 and 4l60E with an atlas or dana 300. 14 bolt out back and a 60 front. Gonna shoot for 42s :D

lordy.:eek:

jeeperman 01-20-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Sounds like a great setup!:cool: "Play hard, or take your ball and go home!"

1BLKJP 01-20-2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

NIIIIICE. Sounds like a good one. That LS1 swap should be fun. I've known a few guys that have done it. 1 has had nothing but problems and the other two think its the best thing since synthetic.

TJGreg 01-20-2006 07:56 PM

mr. clifford, ive seen you over on jeepforum, have you tried putting this over there? i didnt see it. you'd get a TON more responses

MR.CLIFFORD 01-20-2006 09:02 PM

Yep. Posted it up on a couple different forums. :)

amerijeep 01-20-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJGreg
mr. clifford, ive seen you over on jeepforum, have you tried putting this over there? i didnt see it. you'd get a TON more responses

Oh Well. We try...

TJGreg 01-20-2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerijeep
Oh Well. We try...

hey, great forum here I cant complain one bit, personally i like the smaller ones anyway, easier to keep up with.

over 58,000 members on jeep forum though :eek:

amerijeep 01-20-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJGreg
hey, great forum here I cant complain one bit, personally i like the smaller ones anyway, easier to keep up with.

over 58,000 members on jeep forum though :eek:

I know what you mean. I've been hanging here since the beginning. I have had the luxury of reading every post. I haven't been to another forum since this one was born.

TJGreg 01-21-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerijeep
I know what you mean. I've been hanging here since the beginning. I have had the luxury of reading every post. I haven't been to another forum since this one was born.

Yea i hear you there. im only on there if i have a question and need a quick response. This one is much better to keep up with and no BS posts to waste time and space. :D