Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Chronic Illnesses (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/chronic-illnesses-9609.html)

JCS05Rubi 07-16-2007 01:20 PM

Chronic Illnesses

Anyone else plauged by one? I think I was such a horrible kid, my 'rents wished this upon me :p Just playin, but it really does get a little depressing sometimes, so check in if you deal with some sort of disorder/illness/injury/whatever holds ya back on a daily basis(besides your wife :p). This may sound horrible, but its nice to know your not the only one suffering on a daily basis, and it can be hard to talk about stuff like this in person to people you dont know very long:wavey:

kg4kpg 07-16-2007 01:29 PM

Lackanooki is all I suffer from. Cronic illness that doesn't even exist in people until they've been married about 2 years.:D

Anyway, here's wishing good health to you all.

JCS05Rubi 07-16-2007 02:05 PM

LOL, hey thats good enough in my book! Welcome to the club :p

tiny terror 07-16-2007 03:07 PM

Well, due to stupidity on my part and blatant refusal to wear my head gear, I have regular headaches from far too many bangs to the bean (little memory loss here and there, but I think that's the screw loose) and periodically numb fingers from a torn disk at the base of my skull or something like that. I wasn't paying attention.

Sucks, not what I would call chronic or compare to someone with a real sickness, but I'm still bitter. :D

debruins 07-16-2007 03:54 PM

kinda the same as tiny, the doctor says that its not a problem, but i get hypothermia alot, and i lose feeling to my toes and fingers quite often b/c they are so cold, i can be in the sun and it be 60 degress out and im shivering, and then if i even get close to the water i turn blue, but its okay im used to being wicked cold all the time, but i dont think thats a good thing,

nothing really real though, oh yeah semi high blood pressure but i dont take meds and i dont really ever think about it except when ig ot o the doctors and they tell me how i should eat differently and do all this other stuff, w/e

i woulds say im in pretty good health, actually i woldnt have put anything here if i wasnt so borred

jjseel 07-16-2007 04:32 PM

Degenarative Joints, osteoarthritis, herniated disks in lower back, and in neck. Other than that, I'm in dang good shape!

Dare2BSquare 07-16-2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjseel (Post 105103)
Degenarative Joints, osteoarthritis, herniated disks in lower back, and in neck. Other than that, I'm in dang good shape!

Welcome to the club. Back pain sux.

OdhinnsChick 07-16-2007 07:47 PM

Well I'm semi-psycho. :D

Odhinn 07-16-2007 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OdhinnsChick (Post 105166)
Well I'm semi-psycho. :D

I can second that.:D

Levinoss 07-16-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odhinn (Post 105170)
I can second that.:D

I can vouch on that post.

I am a cronic heart breaker.:rofl:

Kidding Kidding enough enough, I have horrible short term memory. But ask me in 2 weeks and i'll remember. Also got this thing if I am doing something with one hand like scratching my arm my other hand will move like the other one is. Weird I know..

~Lev

rebelBullDawg325 07-16-2007 09:03 PM

not an illness per say but i cant bend my right leg all the way back like it supposed to anymore. thanks to some titanium parts that were put in after my wreck. not bein able to bend my leg also means i cant squat. there went my career as a catcher:(

skeeter 07-17-2007 06:28 AM

I ripped the tendon and cartilage in my left knee in motorcycle wreck, I have residual pain from a couple back injuries and a genetic heart condition.
Oh and a rib that pops out of it's socket for some strange reason every once in a while.

penguin_in_a_cj 07-17-2007 06:59 AM

six years worth of football pains daily. no cartliage in my right knee and a bone improperly healed in my left leg. plus shoulder problems.. pretty much all the ususal auto tech problems.

Odhinn 07-17-2007 04:29 PM

Chronic Knee pain that was suppose to be repaired on the last surgery. Damaged rotor cup, pinched nerve in my lower back, Arthritis in both hands, nerve damage in left hand, and a strong desire to launch all the ignorant people we have into the sea.:D

penguin_in_a_cj 07-17-2007 05:17 PM

you can add the last part of odhins post to pretty much everyone here I believe

JCS05Rubi 07-17-2007 09:04 PM

lol x2