Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Am I not a real JEEPer cus.... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/am-i-not-a-real-jeeper-cus-96337.html)

weakkneewillie 06-01-2011 07:52 PM

Am I not a real JEEPer cus....

I dont lift?

Don't plan on major off roading, no rock crawling,no deep water holes...I bought my JEEP to get me to work and back...Espcially in the N.E.P.A. winters...I have a 60 mile RT everyday. I'm keeping the tires that came with it, I don't need the loss of mpg's a lift and bigger tires would add....I love the way this JEEP drives the way it is!! It's doing all I asked of it so far!!!So you guys accept me as a JEEPer or not?

KBR97 06-01-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weakkneewillie (Post 1274782)
Am I not a real JEEPer

You said it, not me....:flipoff:

AgtSunshine 06-01-2011 07:56 PM

No.

You lack self-confidence because you have to seek validation from strangers.

You make me want to throw up!

;)

jadampowell 06-01-2011 07:57 PM

You my friend are a JEEPer thats the beauty of the JEEP some are Choclate some are Vanilla.....and dont forget the wave :punk::punk::punk:

weakkneewillie 06-01-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBR97 (Post 1274786)
You said it, not me....:flipoff:

Didnt answer question!!!

Vici 06-01-2011 07:58 PM

Do you take this Jeep to have and to hold? To love, honor, and cherish, as long as you both shall live (or until the next Jeep comes along)?

Then YEP you're a Jeeper in my book! :thumb:

The stock Jeep is extremely badass as is.

weakkneewillie 06-01-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadampowell (Post 1274789)
You my friend are a JEEP thats the beauty of the JEEP some are Choclate some are Vanilla.....and dont forget the wave :punk::punk::punk:

ALWAYS WAVE!!!:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Therunner 06-01-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgtSunshine (Post 1274788)
No.

You lack self-confidence because you have to seek validation from strangers.

You make me want to throw up!

;)

:rofl:

KBR97 06-01-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weakkneewillie (Post 1274790)
Didnt answer question!!!

I didnt have too...:rofl:

BMCGC 06-01-2011 08:07 PM

You are selfish and self centered.

Not once have you explored the Jeeps feelings.

JIMBOX 06-01-2011 08:16 PM

:whistling: Just remember what jeeper-

Quote:

Originally Posted by weakkneewillie (Post 1274782)
I dont lift?

Don't plan on major off roading, no rock crawling,no deep water holes...I bought my JEEP to get me to work and back...Espcially in the N.E.P.A. winters...I have a 60 mile RT everyday. I'm keeping the tires that came with it, I don't need the loss of mpg's a lift and bigger tires would add....I love the way this JEEP drives the way it is!! It's doing all I asked of it so far!!!So you guys accept me as a JEEPer or not?

Spelled backwards is !!

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

rics1997 06-01-2011 08:16 PM

If you need a another set of almost new stock tires, I sell them cheap lol

hambubba 06-01-2011 08:23 PM

Jeep is sold as a ready to go 4 wheel drive. I have a stock jeep and a winch, I can go anywhere! ...as long as there are trees...

Thinking of lifting mine, but I am enjoying the old man short autertranny jeep. With mostly street tires, lol.

Put it in 4wd and drive through your yard. MAN UP! :D

Mudinjeep97 06-01-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambubba

Put it in 4wd and drive through your yard. MAN UP! :D

Lmao

JIMBOX 06-01-2011 08:27 PM

:whistling: Looks like your username fits you perfectly !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by weakkneewillie (Post 1274824)
never asked for that!!!

:cool: JIMBO

Barrie 06-01-2011 08:31 PM

The name calling in this thread ends or the thread will end. Your choice. :thumb:

XJ Knight 06-01-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weakkneewillie (Post 1274815)
Agtsunshine....Is just a AHOLE......all I can say....Got a op AG???

He was just being sarcastic.. We have a tendency to joke around here some times.. you got to have thick skin and know how to recongnize sarcasm..

Also change A-Hole to soemthing like A-Hole or A$$HOLE or something else cause you will either end up having it changed any ways by a mod and likely a anoying pm from one as well. They feel there are 12 yr olds on the forum so no swearing is allowed..

As to being a real jeeper.. um wow.. OK to be jeeper you have 3 requirements that will make you a "real jeeper" as you say.. The three requirements is that you own a jeep with a strait front axle, that you enjoy your jeep every day in how ever you choose to use it, and finally wave or recongnize other jeeps and there drivers when ever you can via wave or head nod or some signal of positive aknowledgment.

Don't worry about not lifting, locking, or offroading.. Just :) and :wavey:

repoman100 06-01-2011 08:32 PM

I once simultaneously parked next to a bone stock jeep jk 2 door with the 16 inch stock wheels and tires last week on 30 degree sunny day and with the hard top on. I had my 2 inch lift and 33 inch tires, top down, doors off.

When we got out of our Jeeps, he looked at my Jeep and said : "so you're taking advantage of the weather !" I looked at him and asked him out of curiosity why was his hard top still on. He answered that he didn't buy a soft top and thought it was a hassel to remove the hard top. So I offered to help him out remove the hard top.

So yes, any Jeep owner that loves their jeeps and are looking forward everytime to just go for a ride in their Jeeps, are, to me, a jeeper. Everyone customises their Jeep to their needs and liking depending on what the usage is.

weakkneewillie 06-01-2011 08:35 PM

Jimbox....you look like a total DICK to me:punk:

JIMBOX 06-01-2011 08:37 PM

:whistling: Good for you Nancy, show some spunk !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by weakkneewillie (Post 1274853)

ZOMB1E 06-01-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weakkneewillie

Why even start a thread?

Netties-JK09 06-01-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vici
Do you take this Jeep to have and to hold? To love, honor, and cherish, as long as you both shall live (or until the next Jeep comes along)?

Then YEP you're a Jeeper in my book! :thumb:

The stock Jeep is extremely badass as is.

I agree!!

Netties-JK09 06-01-2011 08:46 PM

Whoa! That got ugly quick. Geez loueez.

Can't NO ONE say I'm not a true jeeper bcz mine isn't lifted sky high, with mudders, not crawlin, not swampin, doors of etc, etc, etc. I'm a true jeeper bcz I recognize the true essence of it and love it for all it is. And it's just what I wanted.

TxF150 06-01-2011 08:47 PM

Mine is stock height, with some black and silver rims that I bought off of craigslist for 350 bucks, other than that, It is stock with the same stock tires on the new rims. I can afford new tires defintely, but will NOT pay the price to get some until these wear out. The rims were a slightly more expensive option to the spidertrax I was going to buy, just went with wheels instead.

The Jeep is totally capable as it is, and yes, your a Jeeper. Some of these guys/ladies on here take it MUCH more serious than I do. So, just have fun and as long as the Jeep continues to do what you need it to do, great! :)

TxF150 06-01-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netties-JK09 (Post 1274884)
Whoa! That got ugly quick. Geez loueez.

Can't NO ONE say I'm not a true jeeper bcz mine isn't lifted sky high, with mudders, not crawlin, not swampin, doors of etc, etc, etc. I'm a true jeeper bcz I recognize the true essence of it and love it for all it is. And it's just what I wanted.

Tell me about it, "Barrie in Utah" will be back shortly to paddle some bottoms:D

JIMBOX 06-01-2011 08:51 PM

:flowers: Heh Heh, I didn't do anything negative, but he jumped on me, just cause he knows I'm a parapalegic from WWI-

Thats OK, I still get to watch Sesame street !!

tysalem 06-01-2011 08:51 PM

I somewhat enjoyed reading this thread. :rolleyes:

ESP 06-01-2011 08:54 PM

:popcorn:

jspeer1130 06-01-2011 08:57 PM

Doesn't really matter what I think as long as you're happy with what you and the jeep are able to do and where you are able to go because of the jeep.

Netties-JK09 06-01-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP123
:popcorn:

I know, right? I'm waiting for the next move. Lmao! 